A not so tragic ending <3

Jades POV
-
They say that not every love story is as good as it seems , mine certainly wasn't. I always blamed beck for our problems and fights but maybe he was right maybe I was the problem. Maybe what he said was true maybe just maybe me and him were really just fireworks , we had been pretty look at but when you really got down to it we had just been a mixture of chemicals reacting to make an explosion.

As my fingers traced the photo of us in my hands , I only wished it was someone else in that photo. He was right , I didn't love him anymore , I hadn't for a really long time. It started off as a few glances here and there but then it developed into anger when someone would touch her or someone would even so simply speak to her. Eventually his arms didn't feel safe anymore , I didn't feel loved anymore , his lips didn't feel as soft as I remembered , his touch was rough and whenever we would have sex I would think of her just to make me reach my high. I wanted her not him.

But there was a problem

I was the devil
And she
Well she was the angel

A typical Romeo and Juliet situation , or in this case Juliet and Juliet. I longed for nothing more then her touch. I figured I'd try and be better for her in hopes of her realising I wasn't all bad. After all the best trick the devil ever played was pretending she doesn't exist , so I locked away all parts of me that I knew she hated , I got rid of my snarking remarks towards her , I was nicer to cat and even stopped having ago at Trina. After all the world was such a wholesome place before jade west was born. I knew I had issues I just didn't know they were that bad. Thankfully for me , everyone noticed my efforts in being a better person including tori.

The only problem was each of my peers at school looked at me with no recognition. No fear. That was a bad thing , if people weren't afraid than that meant I was weak , they think they can hurt me. I'm basically giving them ammunition  to use against me. I just hoped she was worth it , I think she is but it had been months now and our relationship has changed she's always smiling and seems a lot happier now I'm not being as bitchy which for me was enough encouragement to keep trying to be better. She has always been really touchy she keeps hugging me which I guess is a good sign.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by my doorbell being rang , once again I was home alone I didn't know where my mother was but my guess is a pub somewhere who knows. I opened the door to be greeted with none other then the love of my life.

"Hey , can we talk?" she asked with a soft smile but also a hint of hesitation in her voice.

"Sure" I said with a smile not wanting her to think I was gonna be mad about whatever she wanted to talk about. However as I was letting her in my head started to fill with worries over what she was gonna tell me. Oh shit what if she tells me she's dating someone . Fuck what if it's beck.

"Is something wrong?" She asks snapping me outta my thoughts , I look around to see we were now in my bedroom , I was worrying so much I didn't even realise I was walking to my bedroom .

"Hm? Oh! No nothings wrong , what was it you wanted to talk about?" I asked trying my best to not stutter or sound panicky.

She didn't say anything for a minute, she just sat looking at me softly almost like she was trying to read me.

"Beck told me." She says with a hint of sadness in her voice.

That little I'm gonna kill him

"Look vega I'm sorry I-" I was cut off by her crashing her lips into mine , she pulled me in closer by my waist and traced her tongue on the bottom of my lip asking for entrance which I happily granted. Our lips moved softly together and it just felt right like two puzzle pieces fitting together. Unfortunately humans need air to breath and eventually we were forced to pull away.
"Whoa" I say whilst smiling softly at her

"I've wanted to do that for so long" she said laughing slightly.

"How long?" I asked laughing back

"Mmmm like 4 months" she said with a smile

"Try seven" I said with a smirk

"You've wanted to kiss me for seven months?" She asked looking shocked.

"Mhm" I said before pecking her on the lips again.

Hey besties so I'm year 11 now and I have exams soon so Ive been revising and I have so much to do I need to get NINES in basically everything to get into med school so I wanna do well I'm gonna try and write as much as I can i just writ this while I was in the bath I kinda just went with the flow on this one lemme know what you think <3
Also should I write a jori story 😅