Maybe not so straight...

Besties you getting 2 updates already this week let's gooo hopefully it'll stick this timeee also if you love marvel go check out my other stories I have one shots for the one and only splatasha (sorry Natasha 😂) and yelenaaaaa so go check those outttt.
I got this idea off TikTok I thought it was cute their @ is @gayforyou_69 <3
Also side note this one is for Y/N and jade I'm gonna give it a shot.
-

Y/n POV
-
Ahhh yes Monday we love Mondays and once again I'm being woken up but the beeping of my phone , love it. I shut the alarm off and dragged myself out of bed , I grabbed everything I needed and got in the shower sighing as the hot water hit my muscles in all the right places. I shampooed my hair and rinsed it off before applying conditioner once I had done my hair I coated my body in honey scented body wash and scrubbed everywhere. Once I had done I added skin oil to my whole body I didn't have to worry about shaving as I did that the night before. I stepped out the shower wrapping a towel around me before heading towards the sink. I put my hair up and did my skincare routine before brushing my teeth. Once I was finished I went to my wardrobe and picked out my outfit for the day.

Y/n's outfit because im too lazy to describe ittttt

-

Once I was dressed I grabbed my makeup bag and applied foundation once it was blended i did my brows and eyeliner making sure the flick was identical on each side before applying lipgloss.
Once I was ready I grabbed my bag and keys before going downstairs I grabbed some banana bread that me and my friend yasmin had cooked the night previous. I quickly fed my puppy dexter before leaving. I locked the door and got in my car , I realised I still had about 20 minutes to spare and I only love 10 mins away , there is a Starbucks right next to Hollywood arts so figured I would run in and get a coffee. I started up my car and connected my phone to the speaker playing my favourite playlist. As I drove my thoughts started to wander off into other things besides the road . Those things being jade west and everything about her.
To be honest I think about her and unhealthy amount but can you blame me I mean look at her but the problem is that she is as straight as a ruler and I'm the gayest Bitch on the planet.
-
I pull up at Starbucks and go through the drive through as it's quicker then waiting in line I order a iced caramel frappe with cream on the top. I drive round the corner and park in the Hollywood arts car park. I get out and put my coffee and bag on the hood of my car. I get my phone out my back pocket and message people back that I didn't reply to yet whilst sipping on my coffee. I carry on texting for a while when I hear someone clear their throat from beside me . I turn my head to see the one and only jade west stood next me. "Can I have some?" She asked nodding towards my coffee. I couldn't believe it I was lost for words I felt like I was dreaming and in a movie at the same time if that's even possible. "Mhm" I said smiling softly. I couldn't think of anything else to say so I just handed her my coffee , she took it instantly and immediately put her mouth on the straw she didn't seem to care that it had been in my mouth. I stared at her intently as she drank almost all my coffee but I didn't mind I could just get some more later. Once she was done she put my cup in the bin a few feet away from us before turning back around to Wink at me. I was stood in shock for a minutes after I watched her walk away. I mean she couldn't possibly know that I like her right? Unless yasmin said something to her! Imma kill her. I got broke outta my thoughts by the bell ringing signally we should get to our lockers then our classes. I grabbed my bag and locked my car before walking towards the entrance.
-
I was currently rummaging through my Locker looking for a pen , I had miss Davies and she was very strict on these things , she once gave a kid detention for not having a rubber. I couldn't find any pens in my bag or my locker which means i am officially screwed. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a tap on my shoulder , I turned around to see jade again with a pen in her hand which I gratefully accepted. I don't even know how she knew I didn't have a pen but oh well , I made my way to English and sat down at my desk getting my books out from my bag. Miss Davis had already set us a get to work task to do so I took to the lid off jades pen to get started when a note feel out. I was immediately confused as to why their was a note in the pen she gave me and I didn't wanna open it just in case it wasn't meant for me and it was something privet. However that didn't last long as curiosity took over me. I opened the note and mentally read what it said.

Meet me in the bathroom in 10 xx

I still wasn't sure if it was for me but I guess their was only one way to find out. I did the get to work task as quickly as I possibly could before asking to go to the bathroom , luckily miss Davis was in a good mood and said I could. I left the classroom I headed towards the girls bathroom downstairs and entered inside. When I walked in I saw her stood by the window. Butterflies immediately came to my stomach as I saw her , I walked towards her awkwardly feeling nervous. "Hi" I said softly not wanting to scare her and I wasn't sure she heard me come in or not. Without a word I felt a pair of soft hands connect with my face then her lips on mine. It took me a minute to react but soon I was kissing back this was like my dream come true I mean my crush of almost 3 years kissing me what's not to love. We kissed for a few minutes eventually parting as we needed to catch our breaths. "I have wanted to do that for so long" she said with a soft smile.
"Took you long enough" I mumbled

Not proof read 😂but that's 2 updates this week you lucky mfs hope you enjoyed lemme know what you thought and send requests if you wanttttt