A plan <3

A/N - in this one jade and tori are together like they should Of been in the actual show lmao

Tori's POV
All day jade ignored me , all freaking day , I don't even know what I did but knowing jade I didn't even do anything and she probably is just in a mood or hasn't had coffee today.

I messaged her in the morning and got no reply 
I sat next to her in sikowitz's class and she didn't even say a word to me.
At lunch she kept sparing me little glances but that was it.
I had enough, I needed her attention and I wanted it desperately so I came up with a plan , if you knew jade then you knew that jealousy is a BIG thing for her if someone even looks at me she gives them the biggest glare anyone can get. We had sikowitz again last period and their is a new kid who just joined our class I think his name was Justin or something like that either way. When sikowitz pairs us up I'm going to ask to be with Justin , that alone will piss jade off after that all I gotta do is touch his shoulder or laugh at a joke he says or two. Hopefully this should be enough to get jade riled up and quit ignoring me.

Time skip to last period
-
Class had just started and I was waiting for sikowitz to read out the people he had paired us up with , I could feel jades gaze on me but I didn't say or do anything.

"Okay class! Stand up!" Sikowitz said with a hint of excitement I'll never under that man I swear.
He called out the names pair by pair and my confidence for some reason grew but I didn't know why.
"Beck and Andre"
"Cat and Robbie"
"Justin and kim"
"Jade and tori"

This is it
" Actually mr sikowitz , can I work with Justin today" I say with a hint or pleasing in my voice , I could feel jades eyes on me shooting daggers at me.
"I don't see why not" sikowitz replied with a hint of confusion in his voice as he looked at me to jade.
I quickly walked off to Justin and I could still feel jades eyes on me

"Hey I'm tori I don't think we've met"
I say sweetly knowing full well jades eyes were still on me "I'm Justin and no I don't think we have , think I would remember a pretty girl like you" he then winked at me and I immediately regretted my decision jades gonna kill me I already know it , I decide to play it cool though and act like I'm not scared for my life.
The rest of the lesson goes smoothly but I just know that jade was staring at us both the whole time , I was in Big trouble.
The bell rang signalling it was the end of the day I grabbed my bag and put on my jacket.
I was about to leave when Justin distracted me by saying " so pretty girl maybe I'll see you around" he said with a smile on his face , I turned around and saw jade giving him a glare she only gives people she really really hates I just hope she doesn't kill him , I decide to be bold and get her even more pissed by putting on my seductive voice that was only reserved for her.
"Maybe you will , bye Justin" I said with wink before turning and walking out the classroom.
Any second now
3
2
1
Before I could think anything else I was being dragged into a Empty classroom and slammed into a wall.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" She spat
"Mmm hello to you too" I said smirking knowing my plan worked
"Just wait till we get home" she said and i could see her eyes darkening with lust , she removed one hand that was by my head and wrapped it around my throat instead before getting close to my ear so she could whisper something
"Maybe if I punish you , it will help you remember who you belong to next time"
I accidentally let out a moan and she pulled back smirking at the mess she made just by saying a few words she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car.

A/N - I'm very bad at smut so you guys can imagine what happened after they went home , I wanna write smut but I feel like I'm bad at it so please like tell me how bad this was so I can improve aha