The doors come open and he pulls his phone down as we step inside. I've always felt much smaller than him but now it's makes me feel much, much smaller. He pressed a button and now the elevator starts to descend. Now he's standing with both of his hands in his pocket as I am standing on the other side of the elevator with my clutch in my hand. We are quiet the entire way down, only the noise from the elevator doors sliding breaking the silence.

Then there is a roar of people as the hotel lobby is the most filled I've ever seen it. I mean I know that I've only been here twice, but the day before there wasn't really anyone here, or at least I didn't see them.

We step off the elevator and he seems to make it his goal to walk a step or two in front of me. I can't walk that fast in the heels he has gotten me so I trail slowly behind him, making my way across the lobby. Once we reach outside to my surprise Hudson I'd already there as if he was waiting already.

"Evening Miss Cousy, Mr. Rianchi" Hudson opens the door for me and I climb into his beast of a car. When he closes the door Nicco has already disappeared and at the moment I feel a bottle of emotions.

Too strong for my liking, but my throat burns. Has he really gotten that mad that he'd leave me this way? Whatever, it's fine. I'm with Hudson who'll take good care of me.

Hudson circles around the car and gets in, pressing start and putting his car in drive. He doesn't speak much on the drive home and I feel as if it's for the better. It gives me a sense of relaxation, somewhat helping me to calm my entire mind. I've only known Nicco for the span of half a month, and I'm already feeling this way. It's like he has a pull to him, a web even, and it's attached to me. Whenever he isn't pleased the web stretches further, me reaching closer to the ground, but when he grins or gives me a wonky smile he pulls me closer.

Hudson breaks softly and gets out to open his car door for me. He stands behind it as I step out. "Evening Miss Cousy. Enjoy the rest of your night" I would have been able to if I didn't feel too guilty about Nicco being mad at me. I give him a simple nod before going up the stairs to my apartment, pushing the door open and treating myself to a movie before I get tired enough to go to bed.

It's been a few days since I've seen Nicco, our last encounter being at his brothers hotel for the contract negotiation. I hadn't heard from him since then, but I was fine. At first I hoped that he would reach out to me but as time passed I started to not really care. If things were able to take a turn so fastly because of something so simple, then maybe it was for the best.

My shifts at Anavrin have surprisingly gotten better. Yesterday he wanted me to check people out, today he asked of me to just put any books I see out of place back into its regular place. We had many workers here so there wouldn't actually much work to do once someone got around to it.

"Don't work too hard" Paul approached me with a small smile on his face, giving the same creepy look he gives to nearly everyone.

I let out a small and nervous chuckle as I place a book into its slot. For some odd reason these days everyone is into fiction, which leaves this entire shelf to be nearly wiped out. The books falls a bit but I push a holder into its place to hold it upright.

"So I've been thinking about going golfing later. If you want to join I have a pair of gloves and a tiny skirt you can wear" he stifles up a laugh but I don't find anything funny. It's actually borderline creepy if you ask me. He's always fixing on the younger women around him. It's annoying.

"I wouldn't mind letting you off a bit early so you could get ready" he tells me.

I shake my head. "I have plans later on" a lie blatantly falls from my mouth. I have no plans, or no desire to do anything if I'm being completely honest. But what good is it to just lie? Maybe he'll get off my trail faster.