Sayu Ogiwara X Reader (Higehiro)

En başından başla

"The trains have stopped for today," she answered.

"So... you'll sleep out here? It's cold." If it weren't for the jacket that you were wearing, you would probably be shivering on your walk home.

"...It is very cold." She said, not really thinking much about the harsh, cold night.

The high-school girl groaned and tilted her head, taking a couple of seconds to think.

Since you were physically close to her, you noticed the girl had a fairly cute face. Her face was somewhere between 'beautiful' and 'cute', and just looking at her made you wonder why someone like her was out here on her own—very late at night.

The high school girl straightened her head and looked right at you.

"Then, let me stay at your place for the night," The girl said in a very lighthearted manner

"Well..."

"It's not like I have anywhere else to go tonight," she added.

"If you go to the station then there's karaoke or internet café rooms where you can stay, aren't there?"

"I don't have any money."

"Okay. Then... I can let you stay at my place just for tonight, if you need," you said, always keeping a friendly tone of voice, despite feeling very tired.

"Really? For free?"

"I mean... yeah. Why not?" You smiled.

"Are you sure? I can always pay you in... different ways." The girl said in a slightly different tone, an almost seductive one.

"No, I'll be okay. Come on, I'll show you the way," you concluded, standing up and offering to help the girl stand up.

The high-school girl, although confused at first, did not mind your sudden yet polite rejection of her offer. She was willing to try and seduce you again, but something within her told her not to.

Something about the way you spoke made her feel like she could trust your words. She's done a lot to get here, and if she had the chance to sleep peacefully for once, she was going to take that chance.

Finally, she just nodded, and with a big smile, she replied enthusiastically, "Okay!"

***

Now, 40 Minutes Later

"I think it's cool. I'm serious!" Sayu said, complimenting your long hair, "but I can help you get a new look if you want."

"You do haircuts?"

"You could at least let me try, it should be fun! Come to my place, we can go and fix your hair there."

"Well, if you insist, then... okay, I'll let you cut my hair."

You and Sayu left the coffee shop right after, talking about her skill with the scissors and whether or not she was up to the task. Sayu seemed confident and, if she failed, you two could always go to an actual professional to get your hair fixed.