"Do you want to c-come inside for some t-tea?" Inko offered.

Mitsuki hesitantly nodded Her head and walked in.
Inko locked the door as mitsuki made her way to the couches and sat down.

Inko quickly brewed some tea and sat down beside her.

"I-im sorry i-inko...
It's just...-

Y-your son... H-he killed m-Y s-son...
M-my o-only s-son...

I j-just...
I c-couldn-t take it anymore..." Mitsuki choked as she drank some of the steaming tea.

"I understand...
I was p-pretty devastated...

When I f-found out w-what he had done...
I haven't been able to handle it well e-either..."
Inko signalled to the unkempt home.

"I k-know... I s-shouldn-t have h-hit you e-either...
I-its not your f-fault..."
Mitsuki stared away, at the ground.

As this happened, a warp gate appeared and that "special someone" that inko had messaged finally came.

He made his way through the house, as quiet as a cat prowling upon its prey.
He silently cocked his gun as he stood in the livingroom, behind mitsuki.

Inko was signalling that it wasn't exactly the time yet so he stood completely still and waited for the signal.

"...I know it's not the right time to b-bring it u-up...
But...

Did y-you know what k-katsuki did to i-zuku?"
Inko asked as she stared at Mitsuki directly.

"W-what..? How c-could you p-possibly say s-something like that r-right now...
E-even if he d-did anything to y-your son...

That d-doesnt give him the r-right to k-kill him!"
Mitsuki yelled at Inko as she raised her hand up, ready to slap her again.

Inko was done messing around and stopped her hand via telekinesis.

That was the signal.

"I'm done with you mitsuki. So quick to jump to conclusions, don't you know messing with villains results in death?"

Mitsuki froze up as she felt a gun press up on her head, she slowly turned around and saw Izuku staring her down with an innocent grin.

"How could y-yih i-inko?!
Was a-all of it f-fake?! O-our friendship??

W-why...? W-what did i-i do t-to you...
To d-deserve this..."
Mitsuki cried as she practically begged for mercy.

"Don't get me wrong mitsuki, being friends with you when our kids were still young was fun.
But your son messed with mine first, and being a villain I really don't care what repsonse he decides to take with that." Inko chuckled.

"I-inko...
Why...?
P-please... Y-you can't do t-this to me..."
Mitsuki felt her shattered heart shatter into even more pieces. She stared at Inko desperately, begging for mercy...
Practically on her knees.

"Say...
You said you missed your son right?"
Inko paused as she watched mitsuki's face fall into even more despair.

"Y-yes..."

"Then why don't you go join him?"

"Inko please no-"

"Bye bye, Mitsuki."

Bam

The bullet cleanly shot through her head, it killed her instantly. Just like her son.

Mitsuki was about to fall, but inko caught her and the blood that was in the middle of spilling.

"Can't get blood on my hard wooden floors" she chuckled as she stood up and stretched.