The Scorpion Sting

It's been years since I lost consciousness at Beacon and I've been going through hell in my mind. I couldn't move my physical body and people have to move me around in a wheelchair. I want to forget about SAO so badly but I can't get it out of my head and it's been torchering me since. Although I can't move I can still see and I was also being taken care of by Ruby and Yang along with Suguha. I can only talk in my head since it's hard for me to physical speak.

Y/n mind: were are my swords...? I need them.

Ruby then started moving me to the shed and I saw my swords hanging on the wall infront of me. I then reached out for me and Ruby put both them with their scabbards.

Y/n mind: why can't I move? My swords are the pieces of me I have left

Y/n mind: why can't I move? My swords are the pieces of me I have left... I need to find a way to move again.

I was then wheeled out and was brought back inside for lunch. I tried speaking but it just came out as a grunt.

Ruby: what are you trying to say?

I then stopped and thought for a little bit but ended up just keeping my mouth shut.

Y/n mind: where is Asuna? Were are my parents? Why is this happening to me?

Do to me not being able to move I can only do small movements and noises.

Tai: the foods done.

He then puts bowls down on the table and I didn't touch my food.

Y/n mind: man, being a brick sucks!

Ruby then started to feed me the soup and I started eating. I really hate this, it's like I'm a friken toddler. It was time to go and Ruby was taking me somewhere along with Nora, Juan, and Ren.

~Time skip~

We were in a destroyed village and they set me against a wall while they go explore.

Y/n mind: sometimes bad is gonna happen... I can't do anything to help. dammit!

They didn't find anything but Ren got his weapon out and soon the others got ready to fight as a crazed man jumped out twords me.

Y/n mind: move!

I took out my sword and deflect his attack at a speed none of them could see. The faunas then jumped onto one of the buildings and looked at us.

Jaun: we're not looking for a fight!

Ren: who are you?

He then jumped out of the whole and landed on the ground.

???: who I am matters not to you. Or you. Or... well, you do interest me. No, I only matter too you two.

He then pointed to me and Ruby making us confused.

Y/n mind: what does he want with me?

Ruby: me?

???: hahaha! You...you haven't the slitest clue, do you? Oh, how exciting this must be.

Ruby: what do you want?

???: oh, the rose has thorns!? My little flowers, I'm here wisk you away with everything.

Nora: well what if they don't want to go with you?

???: well, I'll take them.

Jaun: we're not going to let you do that.

???: good.

He ran behind Jaun and was gonna kill him, but Ren fired at him. He ended up blocking and Juan blocked his attack. He spun around dodging bults and got down kicking Ruby away. She caught her footing and Juan tried attacking, but the faunas dodged. He guy kicked Juan in the head and kicked him away. He then went after Nora and Ruby hit her with electric dust knocking her down.

???: hahaha! Well, if that isn't ironic.

His cocky smirk went away when he knew Nora got back up and she hit him making a big cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared his tail was blocking the hit and he didn't have a scratch.

???: surprise!

He then kicked her to the ground and back flipped onto the building infront of me.

Ren: he's a faunas?

Ruby: what is this about? The White Fang? Roman Torchwich?

???: please those are just pawns. I love fighting alone.

He jumped twords me and I blocked an attack and another. Before he jumped back and was fighting Ruby who couldn't get a hit on him. He then hit her weapon so hard that she fell back and he went after Ren who kept dodging. The others started attacking but they couldn't do much to him. He went to Ruby and kicked her to the ground. He got ready to sting her with his tail but someone came and blocked the attack. The faunas backed off and the guy got ready to fight.

???: as I live and breath, Qrow Bradwin. A true huntsman has entered the frey.

Qrow: look pal, I'm not sure who you are, but you need to leave my niece alone.

???: my friend, my name is Terin and I'm afraid that is not possible. My assignment from her grace was to retrieve this young girl and boy. Oh, that is what I must do. One does not upset the queen.

Y/n mind: queen?

Qrow: Salem.

Ruby: who?

Terian: I think that's enough talk now, don't you?

Qrow: you took the words right out of me.

Terian charged at Qrow but he blocked and Terian dodged. He then went for a kick but Qrow dodged and backfliped away. He goes after Qrow again and he blocked making a shockwave. He went at Terian and he blocked and dodged his attacks.

Y/n mind: they're both on the same level as Kayaba! They're predicting each other moves and perfectly avoiding them. Yet again if one makes the wrong move then it's all over. Wait a minute... There coming twords me?!

The got closer and Qrow blocked an attack going for Ruby, but he left himself open. I moved my arm forward and my palm got scratched by my palm, but I fell out of my wheelchair and started reaching out to Ruby.

Y/n mind: someone help me!

Ruby caught Terians tail and put me up in my wheelchair with my swords on my arm and my palm up. We got out fast and started looking for a way to help or to the relic of knowledge.