The Blue-Eyed Demon

We opened the door with our crystals in hand and swords at the ready, but we saw nothing.

Y/n: nothing is here...

I started to walk further into the room.

Asuna: hey, wait.

Y/n: I'll be fine. I'm not gonna go all the way in like a idiot... We need to see the boss to come up with a plan anyways. 

Asuna: that's true, but...

The room then got lit up by blue flames revealing the boss and it's level. It's name was "The Gleam Eyes" and it's HP had four bars worth of it. Asuna then came by me and Gleam Eyes raised his sword. His eyes glowed blue and we started running for the exit before he could swing down his sword.

~timeskip~

We slumped over behind one of the pillars exhausted from the running.

Asuna: that one's gonna be tough.

Y/n: you said it... It only seemed to have one sword, but I'm positive it'll have a special attack.

Asuna: we'll have to put tanks in the front row and keep switching.

Y/n: we might also need about 10 or more shields.

Asuna: shield users, huh?

Y/n: wh-what is it?

Asuna: you're hiding something, aren't you?

Y/n: could not prey into my personal life right now, why are you doing this now?

Asuna: well, it makes no sense. Normally, the biggest advantage of a one-handed sword is using a shield. But I've never seen you with one. I don't use them because they slow down my rapier. Some people don't because they put style ahead of function, but...

Y/n: if you're trying to convince me into talking to you about it , it's not working.

Asuna: you don't seem to be using the sword you commissioned from Liz either. How suspicious is that?

Y/n mind: if she wants to know I'm gonna wait until the right time.

Asuna: oh, well, never mind! After all, it's rude to pry into people's skills. Anyway, it's gotten late, but let's have lunch.

Y/n: what? Seriously? You made it yourself?

Asuna: yes. Take off your gloves before you eat, okay?

Y/n: a-alright.

I took the gloves off and she took out a sandwich.

Asuna: here you go!

I grabbed it and took a bite out of it.

Y/n: this is the best one yet! How did you get this awesome taste?

Asuna: that's the result of a year's training and study. Aincrad has around 100 seasonings. To make it, I calculated all the parameters the flavor-recreation engine uses.

She then grabbed a green bottle.

Asuna: this was made with grogua seed, shugra leaf and calim water.

She poured some on my hand and I smelt it then eat it.

Y/n: that's mayonnaise...

She then grabbed a purple bottle.

Asuna: this was made with abilba seed, sag leaves, and ulafish bone.

She poured it on my hand and I smelt it then ate it.