Taehyung laughed. "I get it"

"Do wait a bit okay?"

Taehyung nodded and shifted back to watch the sculptor. He instantly went to work, his hand moving swiftly across the clay sculpting. Taehyung stood and admired it. It was beautiful, the man shaped sculpting but the artist was even more so. He could see this brought him so much joy and it showed on his face, the way his lips tilted into a smile. Taehyung watched Jimin carefully. He wasn't the type to wonder about someone else but for the first time, he wondered about another.

Jimin obviously had a lot of energy. He was full of life. He seemed to be the type of person who would have loved to travel the world, carefree, a bit careless but loved to live life. He wondered how his life must have been. It must have been so hard.

Time passed and the artist didn't move from his position. Taehyung found himself smiling. He was damn hungry but he didn't want to disturb the other's concentration. It seemed Jimin had totally forgotten about him, already lost in his work so he took the seat beside him. From there, he could see him more clearly as he worked. He was still looking at the smile on Jimin's face when he finally dozed off.

A few minutes later, he felt a light tap on his arm. Instantly, he opened his eyes and saw Jimin looking worried. His eyes searching his face. Once, his eyes met his causing Taehyung to gulp. He had nearly forgotten the other was blind.

"I'm sorry. I was caught up in my work. I tend to loose track of time sometimes"

He smiled apologetically "You must be so hungry. I'll get right on it immediately" He said quickly and straightened himself up but Taehyung caught his arm before he could turn away.

"Now I get why you were messy the other day" He whispered as he brushed away the clay from his face and hair with his fingers. Jimin could barely move. He held his breath so tight, completely filled with nervousness. They were too close and he could feel T Grabbing his stick, Taehyung watched as he waddled away from the backyard. Taehyung turned to look at Jimin's sculpture. He was mesmerized by the finished work. He slowly shook his head. Jimin had so much potential. After taking a deep breath, he got up as well and followed him.

They both arrived at the kitchen. Jimin instinctively walked to where the apron was hanged on the wall and put it on. Then he started moving around by himself. Taehyung was fascinated.

"Are you sure you don't want my help?"

"I'll be fine" Jimin answered. He put on the cooker and began to mix something in a pot. Taehyung went closer and saw him open a pack of ramen and toss them into the pot.

"Wow! Ramen!" He exclaimed in excitement.

"Yeah, along with kimchi. Could you pass it to me. It's inside the fridge" Jimin said.

Taehyung quickly did as he said. He walked over to the fridge and found the kimchi neatly packaged. He handed it to the other. As Jimin took it, his fingers lightly grazed the other's skin. He shifted as soon as he felt a spark. It didn't last a second but it was definitely there and his entire face reddened.

"Th... thank you" He muttered. Taehyung wasn't fairing any better.

"It's nothing" He muttered as well. For the first time, he was glad Jimin couldn't see or he would have definitely noticed how red he got but the other was an open book. Jimin was able to cook without any difficulties and they eventually sat down to eat together. As they sat, they talked to each other.

"You really don't get much customers here, do you?"

"Not at all except on holidays. There would be influx of tourists and they would definitely be looking for a place to stay"