12

Dance

"Mrs Jeon, Mr Jeon is inside." The doors slide open, the smell of alcohol killing my nose.

I wasn't able to find Jungkook anywhere, he must be busy. Tired of finding him I sat down. "Water please!" The waitress comes towards me nodding she began to walk towards the fridge. She places the drink on the counter.

"What's a beautiful young lady doing here all alone." He sits next to me, looking at me up and down biting his lips. Not interested I get up from my seat however he holds my wrist.

"Let me get you a proper drink ey?" I really didn't have time for this, yet he already ordered a drink for me. "Sit beautiful" giving me a light smile.

Some time later...

"Wow Miss, you're already over your limit." I'm struggling to stand up, I felt like letting everything out. I tried to walk but sadly ended up having someones arms holding my waist.

"Let gOo! I have a husbaNnnD!" My voice going all over the place, pinching his arms. He frowns hoping for another reaction. Then he started smirking.

"What are you saying, I am your husband!" I look at him, scoffing.

"My husband is so much handSomE, sexyyyy and a piece of art! You, you are U.G.L.Y" crossing my arms.

"Well I don't see him, let's dance baby." Dragging me into the dance floor. He twirls me around, I was now facing towards him. He scans all over my face.

Jungkook POV:

It's already been a while now, Yn was nowhere to be seen. I look at my guards yet there eyes were on some else.

"Dam you Yn..." there she was, dancing with another man. His hands were all over her, tensing my hands I begin to walk my way towards the dance floor.

Yn POV:

I felt his breath on my neck. I tried to let to push him off yet his grip was tightly held onto my waist.

"Let go of mE!"

The next thing I saw was the man slamming against the hard floor, I turn towards the other person. Jungkook... his eyes were burning, his heavy breathing and his mouth slightly open.

The man quickly got up. "What the hell man!" Touching his bleeding nose. Jungkook comes closer to him, tackling him onto the ground.

"GooO BabYyy!" I cheered him on. He gets up, looking at the unconscious man badly hurt. He turns towards me, his eyes showed pure anger.

Jungkook POV:

How could she do this! Using all the energy I got I kept on punching the man, he was covered in blood. Lifeless.

I turn to Yn, she was drunk. Heavily taking a deep breath I begin to calm down. She kept on loosing balance, sighing at her state I pick her up putting her up on my shoulder.

Yn POV:

"My husbandd is here to save mEe!" We both hop into the car. I lean my head back pouting.

"My husband is dead" slapping my face, he holds onto my wrist to stop me.

"Stop Yn, you're drunk." I groan, leaning onto his shoulder. Slowly closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.