Blake: (Y/N)?! What are you doing?!

(Y/N): What's wrong Adam? You stopped all of a sudden.

Adam: Let her go.

(Y/N): Or what?

I started to laugh to myself. Wait, what am I doing? Why am I using Blake like a shield? What if Adam didn't stopped? He would've cut through Blake! I gently tossed Blake away and kicked Adam. He kept his footing and countered me. I got sent back into a tree. Before I could get up, Adam got in front of me and swung his sword around. He sheathed it again and my arms and legs got cut off, along with the trees around me being cut down.

Adam: I'll make you pay for using Blake like that!

Adam raised his sword up and swung it down at me. I grew my arms and legs back and caught his sword, with it being a few inches away from my face.

Adam: How does she care for someone like you?!

Adam kicked me away. I fell down to the ground, but I slowly got up on my knees. I felt something warm escape my lips. I put my hand on my mouth and felt blood. Adam is walking up to me, but a bullet flying past him made Adam stop. We both looked over to see the bullet came from Blake.

(Blake's POV)

Adam: What are you doing Blake?

Blake: I'm done being a coward and having someone else fight my fights! I'm not going to stand back while you hurt my boyfriend!

I looked over at (Y/N) and he smiled at me. It wasn't a smile from insanity, but it was a smile that said thanks. I smiled back at him, but I quickly put my attention back at Adam.

Adam: How can you care for him?! He's a monster! I'm going to be doing the world a favor by getting rid of him! Just look at him! He's no more a human, but more like a creature of Grimm!

Blake: Shut up! You don't have any right to say that about anyone! You asked how I can care for him, well here's how. You may not see it, but (Y/N) is kind. He cares for others and not just himself. He fights for his friends, not for himself and hide the fact saying he's fighting for "his cause".

Adam: You really think I'm not doing anything right?! Is that it?! You think he's better than me?!

(Y/N): She doesn't think it, she knows it.

Adam's eyes filled with rage and bloodlust. He immediately dashed at me, getting ready to swing his sword.

Adam: I don't care anymore! I'll cut down anything that gets in my way!

Adam swung his sword at me, but I used my semblance to get out of the way. (Y/N) got in front of Adam and kicked him towards me. I swung my weapon at Adam, sending him across the ground. I heard sirens in the distance. I looked at the sea and saw a huge Grimm making it's way to Argus.

Blake: What is that thing?

(Y/N)'s eyes started to twitch. He put his hands over his ears.

(Y/N): Make them stop! Make the noises stop!

(Y/N) let out a screech, making me and Adam fall down to our knees. I felt my will to move start to fade. This is just like the Apathy. (Y/N) walked up to me and smacked my face, making my will to move come back.

Blake: (Y/N)! Are you ok?! Please don't do that again!

(Y/N): Cover your ears.

He slowly walked towards Adam. I covered my ears and Adam tried to get up. (Y/N) got closer to Adam's face and I can slightly hear (Y/N) screeching. Adam fell down to the ground, his will draining from his eyes. (Y/N) stopped his screeching and put his hand around Adam's neck.

(Y/N): I remember doing this before with some Grimm that attacked Vale. I remember being scared at the possibility of doing this to a person, but you're no person to me.

Pours started to come out of (Y/N)'s body. I jumped back, making sure I was out of (Y/N)'s range. The pours disappeared and mushrooms started to grow from Adam's body.

(Y/N): Now get up.

Adam stood up without a second thought. (Y/N) started to punch Adam over and over again until Adam's aura shattered. (Y/N) turned Adam around.

(Y/N): Walk off the cliff.

Adam took a few steps forward, about to walk off the cliff. I remember now, this made (Y/N) able to control Grimm and now he's using it to control Adam. Adam stepped off the edge. I quickly ran over and saw him crash into the water. (Y/N) snapped his fingers.

(Y/N): Now the fungus should be ripping him to shreds.

He's gone. Adam is actually gone. I looked over at (Y/N). I quickly ran over to him and hugged him. (Y/N) shook his head and he wrapped his arms around me.

(Y/N): Blake... I don't know what came over me. Are you hurt?

I looked up at his eyes and gave him a gentle smile.

Blake: With you, I can't be hurt.

(Chapter 45 end)