Chapter 31

(Readers POV)

(Y/N): Blake. Go tell your mom and dad that there will be company soon.

Blake: Right.

I saw Blake run away. I turned to look at Ilia.

Ilia: What?

(Y/N): Nothing.... Actually, I do want to ask you something.

Ilia looked at me confused.

(Y/N): Is Adam Taurus going to be here?

I said with vengeance in my voice. Ilia noticed it and took a step back in surprise.

Ilia: N-No. He won't be here.

I felt my hands shake in need. Need to get my revenge on him. Memories of the attack of Beacon filled my mind. Adam cutting me up into pieces and him stabbing Blake. I'm going to make sure he regrets being born. I felt someone grab my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked back and saw Ghira.

Ghira: (Y/N). You seem shaky. I know we are going to be attacked, but you need to be ready.

(Y/N): I know.

I looked ahead of me. I clenched my hands into fists.

(Y/N): I want permission...

Ghira: Permission for what?

(Y/N): Permission to stop this attack, by ANY means necessary. Even if it has to get bloody.

I looked at Ghira. He's shocked by my request. He thought about it and slowly nodded his head.

Ghira: Try to knock them out. But if killing is your only option left, then fight for your life.

I gave him a light nod. I couldn't help but smile. I hit myself on the head. Why am I excited to fight, no, kill them?

Ilia: I need to get going. They should be here soon.

Ghira: No. You can hide in the house and we will deal with them.

Ilia: Are you sure about that? What if-

Ghira: I don't want to hear it. You will get in here if you don't want to get caught in the cross fire.

Ilia stood straight and nodded. Ilia walked inside the house.

Ghira: Go down the hall. You'll find Kali and she'll help you hide.

Ilia: Thank you, sir.

Ilia ran down the hall. I looked out a nearby window and saw a group of White Fang members and Corsac and Fennec in the distance, making their way towards the house.

(Y/N): Get ready. There here.

Ghira: I was hoping this day would never come, but I knew it would come at some point.

I heard a banging on the front door. It was broken down and the group of White Fang members rushed in. Me and Ghira ran at them while screaming. I kicked a member in their side, sending them crashing into several others. Ghira grab one and used him like a bat, swinging him into several people.

(Y/N): Time to end this!

I grabbed Ghira and threw him back. I grew a skunk tail and released an odor. All the White Fang members started to cough and cover their noses. Corsac and Fennec ran past me and going after Ghira. I rushed over to them and grabbed them by the back of their heads, slamming them into the floor.

(Y/N): I hate Faunus like you.

I saw White Fang members run past me, going after Ghira. He can held them fine.

Corsac: Let us go!

I raised his head and made my arm's muscles huge. I slammed Corsac's face into the floor, cracking it and knocking him out.

Fennec: Brother!

Fennec pointed a gun at me. He fired it and the bullet went through my eye. I made a layer of bone behind my eye, blocking the bullet from reaching my brain. The blood coming from my eye dropped down on the floor.

(Y/N): You just made your last mistake.

I raised Fennec up and kicked him back down. I threw him up into the air and made him fall to the ground. His aura started to flicker. He started to cough, coughing up some blood. I picked him up by the neck and looked at him in the eyes.

Fennec: P-Please. Let... Me... Go...

(Y/N): You want me to spare your life when you're here to take mine? Why would I show you that kind of mercy?

I felt something tick in my brain. My grip tightened around Fennec's neck. I couldn't loosen my grip, even if I wanted to. I heard a snapping noise and the life faded from his eyes. I dropped his body onto the floor.

(Y/N): What came over me?

I felt my hands start to shake again. But not from need, but from nervousness. I felt something stab into my back. I looked back and saw another White Fang Member holding a knife that's in my back. I punched him in the face hard, sending him threw a wall.

Ghira: There. That should be the last one.

I looked at Ghira and all the White Fang members are on the floor, unconscious.

I saw Blake running towards me. She tackled me in a hug.

Blake: I leave you for a minute and you have an eye missing!

(Y/N): It'll come back soon. I think.

I wiped the blood off my face. Blake sighed and kissed my cheek.

Blake: Good to see you didn't get hurt too much.

(Y/N): I think we need some cleaning up to do.

(Minutes Later)

Some guards showed up and took all the unconscious White Fang members.

(Y/N): Hey Blake.

Blake: Yeah, what is it?

(Y/N): If you don't mind, I'm going to go to Haven early.

Blake: What? Are you sure you want to do that?

(Y/N): Yeah... I can't explain it well, but there is this voice in my head, telling me to go there as soon as possible.

Blake gave me a concerned look. She hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and held her closely. We shared a quick kiss and we let go of each other.

Blake: Ok. Just make sure not to do any dangerous. I don't want to worry about you while I make it to Haven.

I smiled at Blake and slightly rubbed one of her cat ears.

(Y/N): I promise I'll stay safe.

Blake: Thank you.

I grew some wings and flew up into the air. I started to fly, making my way to Haven Academy.

(Chapter 31 end)