Six

Gahyeon was with Sua this afternoon rechecking the guns they just got from Germany with the older woman looking bothered as she checked the guns.

"Is there something wrong?"

Gahyeon questions looking at Sua with a confused stare prompting Sua to release a deep sigh.

"The guns are not as good as before"

With that Sua throws the gun to the gunsmith feeling disappointed.

"Put this at the back of the car"

They walk out of the warehouse while Sua runs a hand through her hair.

"Y/N won't be pleased about this"

Gahyeon's gaze softens at the mention of your name, feeling a shiver run to her spine just thinking of the things you told her.

"Midnight"

She mutters to herself while Sua furrows her eyebrows looking at Gahyeon with a judgmental look plastered on her face.

"Are you okay?"

Sua questioned while Gahyeon nodded her head going back to her work state.

"Better than ever"

Expecting Sua to not let go of the question, Gahyeon was left confused when the older woman just nodded walking back to the car with Gahyeon.

You entered the car with the driver, escaping the police point of view with your gun in your hand. Ready to shoot the driver.

"I'll take you back safely"

The voice was completely different and you knew that you entered the wrong car but you didn't have enough time to call for Yoohyeon knowing the police were focusing on you. You had no choice but to enter.

"Answer me and I might not shoot you in the head"

You point the gun on her head checking for some sort of badge that proves your theory that she's a police officer.

"Who are you working for?"

The woman laughs as she continues to drive on the wrong road.

"Turn this car around"

You warned cocking your gun to show her that the gun was loaded with bullets that can go straight to her head.

"Goodnight, Y/N"

Your vision went from blurry to black in a matter of seconds, fainting inside the car.

Jiu enters the mansion to be greeted by the guys that were guarding the entrance.

"Is Y/N home?"

They shook their heads which made Jiu look at them confused as to why you weren't home yet.

"Where's Sua?"

They look at each other before finally one guy steps forward telling Jiu about where you were before.

"Put Yoohyeon on the line, Y/N should be here now especially if it's Yoohyeon's driver"

Jiu starts to feel like something was off as she enters the mansion and inside her office.

Jiu

Yoohyeon

Hello?

Yooh, is Y/N there with you?

Jiu unnie??!

Yes, it's me now, please answer the question. It's important

I informed Y/N my driver was waiting at the given location, Y/N should be there by now?

That's the thing, Y/N isn't here yet

She must have gone somewhere? Met somebody?

No, after she met you. She texted me about wanting to talk

Have you tried call-

Yoohyeon gets cut off by her driver frantically going inside Yoohyeon's office with fear shown in her eyes.

Yooh? Are you okay there?

No....

Yoohyeon? What's happening there?

"Where's my sister?"

Yoohyeon questioned her driver, anxiously waiting for her response.

"I tried chasing the car but they got away before I can get close"

She tries explaining to Yoohyeon that angered the latter.

"Sit"

Yoohyeon what happened?

Unnie, Y/N's been taken. I'll check with the police, check with the Lee family and tell me what you found afterwards

Likewise

Jiu drops the phone going outside of the mansion immediately feeling frantic.

"Prepare the car and call Sua now"

Yoohyeon ends the call gripping onto her gun as she points it on her driver's head.

"You had one job, ONE FUCKING JOB and that was to take my sister back safely. I pay you good money, gave you a good life and this is how you fucking repay me"

Her driver looks at Yoohyeon shaking violently as she sees Yoohyeon's gun while her guards enter the door after hearing a commotion.

"I'm not going to kill you just yet so calm down, that's just me being kind and I don't do kind with people like you"

Yoohyeon hides her gun, backing away from the shaking woman.

"Bring her back to my place and make sure she won't escape. I'm not done with her"

She leaves her office sighing heavily

This is going to be a pain in the head

Yoohyeon thinks to herself using the elevator to go down to the first floor.

Sua was just jamming to music while Gahyeon was staying alert for any sort of attacks when suddenly the music was cut off with a ring. Without hesitation, Sua answers the call. Eyes turning from relaxed to serious within a second because Jiu never calls unless it's something really bad.

Sua

Jiu

At the lee's now, Y/N has been taken

Wasn't she with Yoohyeon's driver?

Y/N entered the wrong fucking car and the driver lost them, Yoohyeon's taken care of it and is now trying to get something out of the police

Wait, police? What do you mean? Did Y/N get arrested?

Enough questions we need to go to the lee's NOW

Got it

Sua ends the call, turning the car around speeding over the limit.

"Gahyeon ready the guns, it's going to be hell fire if we find out they took Y/N"

Despite being worried, she nods her head looking at the guns at the back of the car. It was the first time she saw Sua being really serious to the point that it was enough to scare anyone because the older woman was always the one who smiles, jokes and just lights up the entire room so it wouldn't be so dark so for Gahyeon to see Sua being really serious after hearing about you being captured, the younger woman knew better than to question anything.