Seven

Yoohyeon smiles at the police officer wiping her mouth that was covered with blood from biting his skin.

"Thanks for the information, sucks that you're dead now though"

Yoohyeon goes to her car as she tries to reach Jiu's phone.

"Where's Y/N?"

Jiu questioned gripping on her gun tightly trying her best to not to shoot the woman in front of her.

"She's not here"

Dami answers straightforwardly telling her guards to stand down.

"And if she was here, you would all know eventually and our household would be fully guarded"

Jiu glares at Dami thinking that the Lee family wasn't the one who took you.

"Unless you want suspicion you would do the things you said and by kidnapping Y/N you clearly know that there will be war between The Kim family and the Lee's knowing you are weaker than before, you will lose everything in this place and business so I suggest you give our sister back before I blow this place"

Sua threatens Dami entering the building without Gahyeon which led to Jiu being confused since Gahyeon was with Sua as far as Jiu remembers.

"Gahyeon?"

Your vision was really blurry as you tried to stand but your hands and legs were tied on a wooden pole that made you hiss in pain. Gahyeon cuts the ropes off your hands and legs, helping you stand.

"HE- "

You stole Gahyeon's pistol shooting the guy in the head, your vision still blurry.

"How did you know I was here?"

Gahyeon goes to the door holding your arm to help you.

"Your sister Yoohyeon called Jiu's phone, found out you're here and quickly drove to this place"

Gahyeon explained walking cautiously to the fire exit.

"This place is going to explode in 10 minutes"

You tell Gahyeon shoving her hand away from you as you both take cover with rounds of bullets trying to hit you both.

"I'll hold them off, you open that fire exit and get out of here"

You commanded, prompting Gahyeon to look at you with a confused gaze.

"It's my job to get you o- "

Feeling frustrated, you look at Gahyeon after shooting a few men that were trying to get you both.

"And it's your job to listen to me so get out of here, I'll be behind you"

Gahyeon looks at you teary eyed thinking you wouldn't get out alive holding her face you look at her in the eyes hearing hurried footsteps getting closer to the both of you.

"You have to go now. I promise I'll be back for you"

You push Gahyeon afterwards while trying to shoot the guys who were trying to kill the both of you to buy a little more time.

Hearing the door of the fire exit closing, you knew Gahyeon had left the building already.

"Bastards"

You choked the guy near you, showing yourself making them halt from shooting you.

"2 minutes"

Gahyeon mutters to herself going inside the car.

"I already told you we don't have Y/N here, what more do you want to know?"

Dami starts to feel annoyed while Sua and Jiu look at each other.