Sixteen

"YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS FAMILY, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING"

Your father screams in your confused yet afraid face while your mother is on the floor unconscious.

"Feelings are a waste of your time and only the most pathetic and useless people have those. You do remember what I do with useless people? I kill them"

Your own father, the one who smiled so brightly towards you before. The one who praised you and helped you get through everything was actually the one who will end everything you have ever achieved.

And you can't even try to stop him, you were just there.... With tears pouring down your face.

You gasp for air as you wake up only to see that Gahyeon was still asleep.

How long was I asleep?

Checking the time on your phone you see a notification of Jiu's text message an hour ago.

The woman is actually Myoui Mina

Your eyes widened at the sudden information when you heard Gahyeon groaning as she fluttered her eyes open only to see that she wasn't in her room.

Immediately she tried looking for the gun under her pillow but there was none. Gahyeon started to panic when you placed your phone down holding the glass of water.

"You're in my room"

A familiar voice... Gahyeon froze in her place afraid to look at you because she was a mess remembering how she got drunk.

Please look at me

You thought anticipating her every move when you finally locked eyes with her, you can see all sorts of emotions in her glossy eyes as tears start to reveal themselves.

You felt your stomach drop as you placed the glass of water down.

"I-I shouldn't be here, why did you- how did you- wh-"

You cut Gahyeon's rambling off by trying to approach her with a hug but she pushes you away, your back making contact with the wall.

"Don't lay even a finger on me"

Gahyeon's words were sharp yet her voice trembles in contrast to the harsh words that come out of her mouth.

"I know you're hurt a-"

She cuts you off by violently coughing, making you grab the glass of water immediately helping her drink it.

"I'm a monster I know. I make mistakes left right and center, I've hurt you too many times and I know it will be an asshole excuse to just say I was scared but the moment you didn't come back to see me, I couldn't make out what it is. I felt hopeless and every passing second, I thought you were gone and I was the reason for it. What I'm trying to say is that, I don't expect you to like me but please, you can hate me all you want just don't leave like that ever again, I know it's a selfish thing to demand and I have no right to demand things after what I've do-"

Gahyeon cuts you off by kissing your lips and after a while you feel human. The way your skin warms up as shivers run down your spine while you close your eyes, kissing back.

It wasn't like before, it wasn't rough, fast, or strong. It was gentle and passionate, something you have never done before and just when you laid her down.

She pulls away panting heavily and everything from the incident just runs to your mind which she quickly notices without a hint of trouble as if you were an open book that she can read.

"You talk too much"

Gahyeon pulls you in back again for another kiss which felt so different. It was like your craving fulfilled the feeling of something missing, finally completing you.