V:4 C:3 Hollow Snow and Saudade Red

Start from the beginning

"Think of it like a sign of progress."

"Progress." Jaune turns around, and Ruby gasps then covers her mouth and tries not to giggle. "What?"

"What is that?" Ruby said while pointing at the bunny emblem.

"What, my hoodie? I've always had this."

"It's got a cute little bunny rabbit!" Ruby said while letting out a small laugh.

"It's Pumpkin Pete! You know, from the cereal?"

"What did you do?! Send in a box top for a prize?"

"Yeah! Fifty!" This made Ruby fell on the floor due to how funny everything is.

"Well, I suppose we don't have to grow out of everything." Ren said, while Ruby chortles from the floor, feet in the air.

"Can't have a Huntsmen without his weapon." Said the blacksmith when he returns from out back wide sword sheath is stuck into the countertop. "Made all the modifications you asked for." The blade expands into a shield. "That was some fine metal you brought me. Accents the white nicely. Where'd you get it from?"

"From a friend." Jaune said while looking at the gold accents on the shield, the design on the bottom reminiscent of Pyrrha's circlet.

After a while, they came out of the shop, Jaune comes out wearing the armor. He pulls out the sword and expands the shield, still impress over the new armor.

"He cleans up alright, don't you think?" Blacksmith said to everyone.

"He certainly does." Ren states.

"I still think a grenade launcher would've really brought the look together." Nora also states.

"Nothing's gonna stop Team RNJR now!" Ruby said out loud to everyone.

"Team JNRR!" Nora butted in.

"Not a color." Ren says to Nora.

"It doesn't matter what we're called. As long as we're together." Jaune said to the whole group.

"You kids sure you won't stick around?" The blacksmith ask them. "You've been real good to this town." 

"Sorry," Ruby starts to say. "But we've got another mission."

"Make it to Haven Academy, no matter what." Nora finishes.

"We've heard the next village over has a working Airship." Ren told him their plan.

"Mmm, no way to know for sure. Scroll signals were weak enough out here back when Beacon Tower was still up. Haven't heard from Shion Village in a while." The blacksmith told them.

"Well, there's only one way to find out." Ruby said happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weiss standing outside her father's door and listening to the discussion inside. She hesitates to put her hand on the doorknob.

"I'm not talking about the good of my company; I'm talking about the good of Atlas, our entire Kingdom!" She heard her father inside.

"That is a load of crap and you know it." She heard Ironwood's voice, which made her widen her eyes a bit, she had also accidentally opens the door, but luckily no one seems to notices.

"I beg your pardon?!"

"Jacques, will you please, just hear me out?" After this Jacques places his glass down on the table, Weiss was surprise it didn't break due to how rough he was with it.