20

"I realised I can't live without you a long time ago but yet why am I surprised?"

<<~>>

Yibo POV

Zhan ge apparently had to leave because he had work so I was heading my way back to the house. Even servants seems to notice my smiley face that they kept staring at me as if I did something abnormal.

The second I closed the door of my room behind me, I started squealing like a fan girl because why not? Today the best day of my life oh my god.
My squealing was interrupted by a knock on my door as I froze on doing whatever I was doing.
"Yibo, I have something to tell you. Come to my room." I heard my dad say and heard his footsteps fading away indicating I should be following him.

'Yibo, I have something to say come with me.' I mimicked his voice humourlessly and made my way to his room—feeling a anxious bit. Please tell me he didn't saw me kissing Zhan ge.
But that strict face he had gave me unwanted goose bumps as I gulped no wanting any bad news to ruin my best day yet so far.
"We are leaving from Beijing."

I widened my eyes in horror as these words left his mouth.
"WHAT." To say I'm baffled was an understatement. Because to what I'm feeling right now had no words to express. I cannot possibly leave Zhan ge behind. Not at all and I knew it very well.
"What? I'm going to handle the business from Shanghai. So we'll move next week," He said as if it's nothing at all.

"If you want to go go by yourself. I ain't coming," I said sternly. "Yibo please..stop being so stubborn for once. I'm not asking you to do anything just start packing or whatever." I gave him a 'what the fuck' look as he acted as he didn't saw and took out a book to read. "Isn't it so suddenly..." I tried to reason him out.
"Okay that's it your going and that's final. Nothing to talk about it anymore." I was so ranged that I stormed out of his room and slammed my door when I was back in there, as much as loudly as I can.
I know I looks like a spoiled brat right now but I cannot leave Zhan ge. Not in a million years.

The rest of the day was spent by me ignoring my dad and thinking what can I possibly do next. I totally should've found a job and moved out long time ago.
I even tried to call Yu Bin and tell him about everything but then again I thought it would be a bad idea to bother him. I glanced outside from my window only to realise it's almost night and yet I didn't knew what to do.
A sudden 'ting' sound erupted from my phone with a vibrate—gaining my attention. I swiped the Lock Screen and saw who it was, bringing a smile into my face immediately.

Zhan ge~
Missed me?

Me
N.O :/

Zhan
Aw cumon. Playing hard to get?

Me
Why should I? Am already yours ain't I~

Zhan
For a sec I almost forgot how flirty you can get.

I was typing the reply when my battery suddenly died. I groaned and wondered my hand around the bed table to get a hold of my charger. I finally managed to catch the charger and was this close to plug it in when the current went out. I was pissed in another level that I couldn't even express it. I waited and waited till those idiots turn on the generator and when they did—I plugged my phone. When I finally got the chance to open the chat box Zhan ge has already went offline.

You know what I'll just run away so no one can pasture me into going on places where I don't want to. I muttered to myself as an attempt to comfort myself and started to drift away into dreamland where no dreams were seen somehow.

Next morning I was on my way to Zhan ge's house—hoping to surprise him when he wakes up. It took me until I was near his doorstep to realise that I don't have his door key to open the door and get in, Means no surprises at all. I frowned and tried using my hair clip trick hoping it would help in a critical moment like this. All thanks to my luck, It worked and I was safe and sound inside Zhan ge's house—closing the door behind me soundlessly as possible. I went towards his room because I knew very clearly that where his room was. That night's events were still vivid inside my mind enough to create a pink hue in my cheeks.

When I saw Zhan ge's cute sleepy face, I swore my heart melted into a puddle inside me. I peeked inside for a better look and eventually started taking slow yet steady steps towards him trying my best to be soundless just like before. Once I made my way near his bed safely, I was about to touch his face when he opened his eyes wide awake. I flinched from how sudden it was and the next thing I know, I was pined down on the bed with my wrist held firmly above my head—with brown shaded eyes staring at me with a smirk playing on the face.

"I- I'' I stuttered, unable to form words watching how his smirk only growing wider.
"What babe? speechless hm? Mind explaining coming here first?'' I nibbled on my bottom lip until I got over from the shyness I gained as the position we was in and replied, "I- I wanted to surprise y-you?"
"Surprise me?'' I nodded confirming. He looked at me for a moment as if he was thinking and then got off me—lying back down on the bed next to me.

"I think the quite opposite happened.'' He mumbled as my embarrassment only grew higher.

I was frozen for a few seconds but when he wrapped his hands around me and let his head rest on my neck, I knew I couldn't move anymore at all. With his breadth fanning my neck, I gulped.
"Relax..your so stiffed. I'm still sleepy so let's sleep for a while.'' He said and closed his eyes. I also closed mine with a smile forming on my lips from the closure.

<<~>>

So I just got a request for a switch ff.... What do yall think?