08

"Are you taking the responsibility to my racing heart?

<<~>>

Third person POV

A mid aged man kept walking back and fourth in his own office room—deep in his thoughts. His facial expression would change from strict to calm in seconds as his thoughts flew by his head. He raised his head—abruptly when a sudden knock erupted from the door. He called in the owner who knocked as he sat himself in his chair, expecting a certain person to enter.

He watched as his expected person strolled in closing the door behind him as he was instructed. The person glanced at his master—sitting before starting with whatever he came to talk or inform about.

"Master, young master's whereabouts were found."
A sudden pleased expression took over the said master after hearing it.
"Good, Now go on." His patience was running out.

"We wound that he has a job and goes there every single day except weekends." The long pause made their leader unsatisfied.
"That's all? What are you? Bunch of idiots not good at anything? Is this what I've been feeding all this time?" He raised his voice as the other immediately bowed—hoping to get some mercy.

"S-sir we also found he has been hanging out with a male looking a bit same age as him. They have been together almost every time past week." He said as he watched his master's anger rising even more.
Suddenly the said master's fist clenched itself and came down on his desk with a bang; startling the other. His face crimsoned with a vein stood out in his forehead—showing how pissed he was.

"So he even found a faggot after running away like that? WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?" The last part was shouted almost enough for a glass to shatter. He breathed in and out before giving his other command.

"Keep looking after them and report me every time!"He said as the other obliged and left as soon as he can—not wanting any trouble. After the door was shut the man sighed in distress.
'Did you seriously had to bring this much shame on me after running away leaving all those enemies of mine to laugh?' The man said rolling his eyes.
A sudden smirk appears on his pale face as he murmured to him,
'Let's see who wins this time, my one and only son.'

Yibo POV

"Mind letting my arm go?" I asked when he looked at me. He let go of my hand and that's when I knew how tight he gripped on it as it started to sting on my wrist. I rubbed it and looked at him for a clear explanation for whatever he did but he seems to be in his deep thoughts again.

"Why you pulled me so hard? Even my wrist hurts now." I said with a pout as he glanced at me and my wrist where I've been rubbing to soothe the pain.

"Didn't you?" I gave a confused look as he waved his hands signalling never mind. I gave him a 'are you serious' look but almost yelped when he changed our sides so suddenly. Now he was on the side of road and I was opposite. I hid away my new arising smile from his almost possessive actions.
Whatever happened before, I need to thank them. I grinned as we continued our walk.

When I didn't turn away as I usual and kept walking by him—he stopped and did same to me by holding my hand.
"Aren't you going to your house? Why are you following me?" He said with a raised eyebrow.
"Ooh that- I'm bored so why not have a look at your house? It should be nice...just like you." I said teasingly.

"But isn't it creepy? Like isn't walking with you like this all the time weird in the first place?" He asked as I shook my head and denied.
"Nop."
"Why not?"

"Because I'm not going in without other's consent. So it's like a friend going to his friend's house to hang out." I explained but soon chuckled seeing his bewildered look.  
"But, I didn't give you any permission."
"That's true...but also you didn't prohibit me from coming there either," I said and walked past him as I didn't want him to hit me or something. Who knows if he will get pay back for me hitting his leg last time. I kept running as he came behind me.

"Where are you even going? The road is that way to my house," He said showing to a side path as I kept walking past him forward.
"See, you clearly want me in your home." I said with a cheeky grin as he facepalmed himself.

"I seriously don't know what I did to deserve this." I heard him mumble.
All laughs aside—when I entered his house, I should've expected the worst. But I certainly did not expect it be this worse. His furniture and all are nice of course but the empty pizza boxes lying on the floor, the unwashed plates in the table were enough for me to understand how untidy he is.

"Oh that- ignore 'em. I forgot to clean them yesterday," He said following my eyes and noticing what I was looking at.
"Pffft, you think I would believe you and think you are very tidy and this is just a cause of yesterday?" I said sarcasm evident in my voice.

"Don't you dare underestimate how good at house work I am. If you ever eat something I made, you will be begging for more," He said proudly.
"Yeah probably begging to be taken to a hospital."  I snickered earning a smack on my head afterwards—as I winced glaring at him while he glared back.

"At least can you be more caring towards your guest and invite them to have a seat?"
"Tssk. If you want sit by yourself if not don't. It's not like you won't sit when I tell you to not anyways." He walked pass me to a room which I guess his bedroom. I let my eyes wonder around but soon getting bored as he still didn't came outside.

I followed his footpath and stepped in the room without knocking or anything to get my mind blown away. I swore that was the most satisfying sight I have ever seen in my whole twenty one years of life. He was just getting rid of his shirt—revealing his abs which were enough to have my attention locked on them already. When he realised he wasn't alone, he yelped—covering himself with the shirt. I wasn't worried about anything other than thinking he might've seen my drooling.

"Geez why are you acting like a teenage girl. We are both male." I said as I made my way towards his bed, sitting on it.
"Why are you in my room? Can't you like give some privacy?" He said walking a bit away from me.
"Privacy? I don't know her." I said looking at him innocently.

"What the- you know what never mind. If you won't leave then stay. Let's see who wants to leave first." I could swear again that he winked at me.
Am I seeing stuff?

He threw away his already took off shirt as his hands rested on his buckle of belt. An unknown lump which have been formed on my throat was gulped away by me as I kept staring at how slow and teasingly he started unbuckling it. Is this the same person I have been talking to few days? I was in utter shock when he threw away the belt just like the shirt. I have no idea why or when did I started to get impatient but what I did next was surely not regrettable.

<<~>>

So yall ready for some smut yet?

Hah kidding, dw you won't be having them yet smh.
Oh and also we r almost gonna hit 1k before tenth chapter already? Damnn-