🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜 🎀

It's literally 2022 - I CAN'T DO THIS SHIT :0

Anyways- let's get into Chapter 14 :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had all been able to replenish our gear. Armin had created a plan which was to use the lift in HQ and sneak attack the titans inside the supply room. Using MP guns found by Jean, the strategy was set into motion. The risks were high, but Armin's plan had worked. Once everyone fully restored their equipment, we headed out to finish off the titans. Mikasa flew onto a nearby roof and everyone but Bertholdt and I followed.  

His eyes landed on my head and I raised an eyebrow. After staring for a few seconds, he finally answered my questioning glare with a smile, "It looks like your gash is all healed.. For getting smashed against the wall, there's only a small scar." I nodded as he continued, "You're lucky its really tiny, it should heal very soon!"  He then turned and flew onto the roof with the others, and I joined as well. 

Once on the roof- I grinned at his attentiveness, but then I froze.. Bertholdt wasn't on the wall went I got thrown into the it, so how did he know?  I rolled my eyes and continued to think. Someone probably just told him what happened.

 "Look down there.." Mikasa broke the silence. All of our eyes landed on the mysterious abnormal who was still battling the remaining titans.

Baffled, Armin spoke, "Cannibalism?" Indeed, the muscular titan was being chewed on by its own kind. We all looked away and questioned why it was happening.

"I know it may sound stupid, but I was hoping he'd be the key for us.. That he'd help mankind break the cycle and turn the tide just long enough to give us a little ray of hope." Mikasa exhaled with disappointment.

Reiner nodded, "She's right. He's too valuable to just let die, there's too much we can learn from him. I think it's perfectly clear our priority should be to ward the scavengers off him. He's no good picked apart."

"Are you out of your mind?" Jean argued, "We've got a path out of this nightmare, and you want to stay!?"

"Think about it. Having an abnormal as an ally would be an incredible advantage right? The cannons got nothing on a titan who likes to rip apart his own kind.." Annie added.

"She's right, Jean. Our chances of eliminating all of the titans could increase with this- thing on our side." I agreed with the blonde.

"Do you hear yourself- he's not like a new friend!" Jean grunted while crossing his arms. Suddenly, something caught our attention. A loud battle cry followed by a strong crash rumbled the area. We all watched as the brown-haired abnormal toppled to its knees.

The titan was now laying still on it's stomach as smoke erupted from its neck. The titan body was turning a deep black and started to shrivel. Upon looking through the fumes, everyone saw a sight we never expected to see. Coming out of the titan's nape was an unconscious Eren Yeager..

Loud gasps flew out of everyone's mouths. "Is that really him-?" I questioned and held a hand close to my mouth.

Mikasa winced in angst, shaking at the realization. She breathlessly mumbled, "Eren..?" With tear-filled eyes, the Ackerman maneuvered towards the decaying titan corpse. "Please- Please be alive." She begged as she held the boy's shoulders. Hesitantly placing her ear on his chest, Mikasa cried out as she felt the rhythmic beating of Eren's heart. The girl hugged his figure and continued to weep.

Staring at the scene before me I smiled. I was so relieved Eren wasn't dead. I continued to stare at the two until I felt a sharp pain in my head. I grabbed my temples, it was as if my brain was being beat on like a drum. Everything around me appeared spotty as I saw some kind of unfamiliar memory. I fell onto the roof tiles, my body quickly slid down the plates and I fell from the building.