🎀𝔸 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕔𝕜 🎀

*Crunch* 

A loud sound came from the left side of your body.  You shift your head over as you were being held by whatever ejected that noise. You looked to see a man attempting to chew on something white. It spelled of metal and painted his inner gums a blood red......With a look down you see your three girls.. They were...crying?  

*Nobody's P.O.V

The king had 4 children. His most recent was a 1 year old, in which he was holding that one.  He was rarely seen showing any affection towards his children, so why now?  None of The king's followers knew the name of the youngest child as the royal family chose to not share that information unlike the other 3 children. The 3 eldest were named Maria, Rose, and Sina. The youngest was always taken care of by their mother Ymir, her siblings, or the maid so where was her mother? Why were her siblings crying and covered in blood? A crowd of people watched the events unfold, they were shocked, horrified, and disgusted by the sight they saw before them. The baby was the only oblivious one..

~~~~Minutes Earlier~~~~

Ymir had been pierced with an arrow..

She took notice of an enemy soldier from another nation, they wielded a spear and went to chuck it towards the king.. In an attempt to assassinate him, Ymir's life was taken instead. 

Fritz watched as Ymir's breath became uneven and her eyelids got heavy.  

"Maria, Rose, Sina....."  the king sighed.

"  the king sighed

He ordered his 3 eldest to consume their mother.... The man holding you was also taking portions of Ymir as well all while his youngest child was nuzzled into his shoulder..