🎀 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒 🎀

A/N : I also changed your age, pretend you turned into a titan when you were 10, not 7, Enjoy ;p )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The damp ground vibrated, it was about mid-day and you and the other titans were now mobile and free to roam around as usual.. The gigantic vibrations got harder and more constant and gained your attention. You sensed humans, particularly three of them.. 
Then suddenly, a 14 meter titan appeared.

There were two other humans hanging onto it's shoulder blade as it sprinted forward, then you heard the dangling kid with brown hair yell, "Reiner I see the wall, but Annie's getting tired, I can tell!"  That's when the muscled titan's steps got sloppy, finally stopping in place and they released massive amounts of steam.

Through the steam a petite blonde girl rose, and was apparently unconscious. "DAMN IT!" The blonde kid shouted, "I'm going to have to transform, these devils are starting to surround us, grab Annie, then hold onto me Bert, I can get us to the wall!" 

A seemingly familiar flash of lighting ejected as the male slit his palm with a tiny blade, creating an injury. There stood an armored monster it was around the same height as the other titan, but it was far more bulky and wide. "I got Annie, let's hurry it up!"

The armored beast charged towards the wall, many pure and abnormal titans followed behind at the chance of devouring one or all three of the humans.  Another streak of lightning erupted ahead as a 60 meter titan came to full size, it was taller than the wall, that thing was colossal!

(Minutes earlier inside the walls) 

"I don't understand why you'd want to go outside the walls when your safe inside of them Eren.." A raven haired girl hugged her knees. 

"You never understand Mikasa, its my dream to join the Survey Corps, and you just spoiled it by telling mom!"  The brown haired boy angrily chucked a rock into the water.

"Armin.. Could you help me with this matter?"

"You told his mom, Mikasa?"  The blonde muttered.

"It's what's best for him! These walls will keep him safe, they keep us all safe, right? The people who believe in the walls say so at least.."

"Well those worshippers need to find something else to believe in." 

"True, I think those who believe the walls will forever provide a life of peace need to face reality. Just because the wall has done its job for the pass 100 years, it doesn't guarantee the wall won't be destroyed today.."