🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘 🎀

Chapter 10 oh-la-la~ 

Also for the sake of the story I may alternate between (F/N) and (Y/N) just bc they mean the same thing (First Name/Your Name)

ENJOY <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My anchor unlatched from the wall and I was quickly plunging downwards.  I was panicking as my vision doubled, Am I going to die ?  I thought to myself. My whole body felt weak and then I finally hit something, but it wasn't the ground. I was in something's grasp, then realized what I had grabbed me.  I was in the hands of the Colossal Titan.  It's humongous palm squeezed around my body.  My lungs felt as they were going to explode from the heat and pressure. A large rumble followed by a smash shook my whole body.  

"The wall, he kicked the wall!" Thomas faintly screamed.

 I could also hear slight yelling from Connie shouting, "Where's F/N!?" and telling Eren to, "Kill that thing!"

 The colossal titan's hand quickly opened and I was left falling. I regained my composure and held the the grip of my gear, shooting myself between the space in the titan's legs, and through the breach of the wall.  I swung through and connected myself to the other side of the wall where some of my comrades were hanging there after being flung off by steam.  

"F/N you're alive!" Thomas yelped, "We heard Connie say he couldn't find you!" 

I ran up the wall then Marco gasped, "You're head has a huge gash, we need to bandage you up." 

"Huh?" I questioned, Through all of the adrenaline, I didn't even realize my temple had been gushing blood. "The wind picked up and my head smashed against the wall, I didn't realize I got hurt."

"I'll take you to get some wraps and alert the higher ups.." Marco said while giving me a concerned look, "Let's hurry F/N!" 

We quickly set off to get help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Eren POV~

It vanished again..!

"Eren did you kill it?" Thomas asked while leaning over the wall.

"No, the damn thing disappeared just like five years ago.." I yelled as I angrily dangled above the ground.

"Get up here Eren!" Connie's voice echoed from the wall. I hooked my grapple into the stone and dashed upwards.  

"I'm sorry, I let him get away.." I mumbled.

Thomas gave a quick smile, "Don't apologize.."

Connie stuttered, "G-Guys look, there are titans coming through the breach!"

We all look down to see a hoard of titans emerging through the hole.

Suddenly we heard the zip of ODM gear, "What are you doing?"  A man asked. It was a member of the Garrison unit, "The contingency plan for the Colossal Titan has already begun." 

We all saluted him, silent, and shaking. Just then, another Garrsion member landed atop of the wall, "Get to HQ and anyone came in contact with that beast, make sure to report it!" He ordered. 

"Yes sir!" We all shouted in unison.

"Best of luck to the advance team!" Connie added as the two Garrison men leapt off the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

You surely have a thing for head injuries don't you?"  Marco uttered.