🎀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠 🎀

~Large Timeskip~

Eren had done just fine in training, his determination and friends beside him were enough for him to succeed in his titan killing mission.

I got along great with everyone from the guys to the girls and anyone in between! I loved the cadet life for the most part. Of course it wasn't easy, but it shaped me as a person, it shaped me as F/N..

All of that time spent working out and communicating definitely boosted my skills and caught the attention of my peers, and even Shadis. When he chose the top ten, I had gotten 4th meaning I was right above Annie.  It also meant I could join the MP's with Marco, Jean, Annie, and anyone else in the top 10 who wanted to join.

All I know is we've only gotten stronger. Today was the day we chose our regiment. All of that hard work to save humanity, slack off, or work under the king, call it what you want..

~~~~~~~~~

"Are you nervous..?" Bertholdt sat across from me at breakfast.

I put my spoon down in the soggy oatmeal, "A bit, I'm not sure which regiment to join."

Just then Sasha slid down the left side of the wooden seat and butted into our conversation, "You should join the MP's!" She smiled and continued, "You're an awesome leader and Marco, Jean, Connie, Annie, and I were planning on joining since we made top 10!"

Armin and Mikasa overheard, sat their trays down on my right side and Armin spoke up, "That's true, you have very great skills to get people in order even if you hate talking with people."

I snickered, "Okay sure, I don't like communicating with people, but I love talking to you guys I guess."

"I GUESS??" Connie slammed his tray down, spilling his water, we a started laughing.

"Hey hey wait," Mikasa started, " Since F/N has great qualities as a leader, then wouldn't they make a great captain for the scouts? Think about it!"

Reiner sat down next to Bertholdt, the table crowding by the second, "F/N would make a great soldier, being strong, slaying titans and you'd look cool as hell doing it!" He smirked, "You're powerful F/N, you should consider putting it towards humanity.."

Then Jean popped up behind Connie, "No you should definitely join the MP F/N, why would you risk life when you're pretty little head could be living the dream?"

"Don't be stupid and listen to this dickwad F/N!" Eren had just come in, all sweaty and bruised from training, but he had heard enough to know what the topic was.  "Reiner's right, you could prove so useful to humanity and your companions, you just know how to handle all of us so well AND your wickedly talented!"

"Seems like someone cares about them a lot," Jean glared at Eren, "If you really wanted the best for F/N, you'd tell them to be safe behind the walls!"

The dining hall went silent, "Oh yeah well if these titans never existed we would have to worry, THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO KILL THEM JEAN!" Eren yelled, "I hate titans, you hate titans, we ALL hate titans, if we could jus-"

"ENOUGH!"
A small voice rang across the quiet room.

It was Krista, "You were all yelling so much, you hadn't even realized something is wrong with F/N!"

~~Krista POV~~

I watched as F/N grabbed their head.
"Dizzy spells..?" I mumbled between the commotion.

"Exactly-! ....Wait what Krista?" Ymir took a bite out of the stale bread and looked at me.

"Oh sorry, it's just F/N.. I've been observing them for a while now and I've noticed that they always get random headaches... I wanna know why..."