🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛 🎀

Hey guys here is chapter 13 (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE?? - (That's when I posted this)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikasa had jumped off the roof and maneuvered towards HQ. "You know she's right- What other options do we have?" I stated. Everyone loitered in a silent manner. The silence was extremely awkward, yet I felt I had to continue. "We all signed up for this when we started training, you're all soldiers, act like it." I glanced around and my eyes landed on Armin, he looked a bit better.

"Hey Y/N, how much gas do you have?" Bertholdt silently questioned, he was on my left along with Annie, Reiner, and Marco.

"Not much, I have half a canister.." I grabbed the containers to check them and to my shock, it was full. When I saved Armin, I had about a quarter of a canister- so why is it full..? The lengthy brunette stared at me, awaiting my answer. "Oh, I must've mistaken the amount of gas left, I have a full can left.." I replied.

Bertholdt gave me a suspicious look, "How did you mix up a full canister with a half one?" I paused, wondering what I was supposed to say to him when I didn't know the answer either.

I quickly made up an excuse, "I'm not sure, I was probably just shocked and confused.." He nodded, Bertholdt was surely skeptical, but he let it go.

I turned away from the crowd, gripping the handle of my gear, and I took off looking for Mikasa. A smile threatened my lips as I heard Jean's voice in the distance. His speech was followed by the sound of numerous wires shooting from behind me.

I used extra gas in an attempt to reach Mikasa quicker, yet I was careful not to use too much. My eyes scanned the area and to my relief, I could see her figure hopping around a few buildings ahead. Titans ranging from small to large roamed the damaged vicinity in an attempt to snag a meal. "Y/N!" Armin shouted from behind me, Jean, Connie, and all of the cadets we trained with were trailing.

I fell back a bit so I could hear what Armin had to say. "What's up?"

"Look at how much gas Mikasa is using! She'll run out any minute now.." Armin frowned, "If that happens, she'll fall, and who knows what will be waiting below her!"

I glanced back at her. With all of the grace in the world, Mikasa swiftly and skillfully twisted and turned around titans, slashing some napes along the way. The immense amount of gas she was using was definitely noticeable, "She's using adrenaline to shield the grief.." I sighed.

"She looks so badass though.." Connie remarked as Jean nodded in awe.

Connie was one-hundred percent right, Mikasa looked amazing during battle, but it wasn't the time to be commenting stuff like that. I groaned and gave the two a quick glare, "Shut the hell up Connie- and fix your face Jean!" Kirsten made a little "Tch" noise and Connie just snickered.

To our horror, we watched as our raven haired friend plummeted towards the ground, "Mikasa!" Armin shouted. Without hesitation, the blonde changed directions and followed in pursuit of Mikasa. Immediately, I turned to follow, but Connie stopped me.

Springer placed his hands on my shoulders,"No- I'll go help Armin out.. You and Jean have the best leadership skills.. We need the two of you to use your experience in communication to lead all of those soldiers to HQ!" He winked and patted my head, "I trust you more than Jean, you can do it." With that, also followed in the direction of Mikasa and Armin.

"Well let's get going." I grabbed Jean's arm and pulled him towards the edge of the roof. The male let out a deep grunt from my grasp and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't attractive. His two-toned hair twirled in the breeze as he stared at my hand around his arm.