𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

     "Allison's a perfect shot." Scott assured.

     "Was." Gwen mumbled. "And then you all died and she almost killed Lydia."

     "She can do it." Scott assured.

     "If we manage to find the thing." Isaac added.

     "Okay, what is the point of him?" Stiles asked, pointing at Isaac. "Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out."

      "Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask." Isaac looked at him, his arms crossed over his chance as he glanced between the three. "How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

     Scott glanced down at the ground before looking back up. "I can do it."

     "You can?" Gwen frowned.

     "You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school?" Scott questioned, looking at Stiles. "In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

     "This is a werecoyote, Scott." Deaton told him.  "Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you."

     "That's why you called Derek, first." Stiles realized.

     "Yeah, I could try it on my own." Scott said. "But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf."

     "We need a real alpha." Stiles mumbled causing all of them to look at him. "You know what I mean. An alpha who can do alpha things. You know, an alpha who can get it going. You know, get it. . ."

     "Up?" Isaac tried.

     Stiles pursed his lips and nodded. "Great."

     "I'm an alpha with performance issues." Scott sighed.

     "Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton quizzed.

     "I wouldn't trust Peter."

     Gwen nodded in agreement with Isaac. "Yeah, no. Hate that man. Wish he had stayed dead."

     "Maybe the twins?" Stiles suggested.

     Deaton shook his head. "They're not alpha's anymore. After what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of him."

     "Yeah, but what if they know how to do it?" Stiles shrugged.

     Gwen frowned. "Nobody's seen them for weeks."

     "Well, actually, that's not totally true." They all turned to look at Stiles before Gwen realized what he was talking about. She sighed, nodding her head.

     "Lydia." Gwen ran her hand through her hair. "Alright. I'll call her. Get her to text one of you where to meet her." Scott and Stiles nodded before they all went their separate ways and Gwen called Lydia.

Isaac and Gwen made their way to Allison's and whilst Gwen was getting things ready, Isaac was helping Allison fill some darts and explaining what the plan was. As she was making her way back up, she entered only to stop when Allison was suddenly pointing the dart gun at her. Gwen froze in her steps, her eyes wide as she held her hands up.

     "Allison!" Isaac yelled her name.

     Allison snapped out of it, her eyes wide as she noticed Isaac holding out his hands, pushing Gwen behind him slightly just incase she shot the thing. "Oh my God. I'm sorry. Gwen, I'm so sorry." She lowered the gun, sitting it back down on the desk. "I'm. . . I'm so sorry.  I don't know what I was doing. I'm sorry." She turned around, away from the table with her hands up.