"Y-Yah why are you staring at me like that?" You stutter out of nervousness but Jimin giggles at your face, making you glare at him. "Nothing baby, we're just done. Are you done?" Hoseok asked, looking at his wrist watch. You nodded and stood up with them, walking out of the house towards the car.

[Time skip]

You woke up as you felt someone shaking you. As you open your eyes, you see Jimin shaking you lightly, trying to wake you up. Oh yeah you slept during the ride cos it was too long. Jimin smiled and kissed your forehead.

"C'mon babe let's go. We arrived already." You nodded and he got out first followed by you. As you look around, your jaw drops at the view in front of you. 'Is this heaven?' you asked yourself but heard a chuckle from behind.

"No princess, it's not heaven. It's the valley where our family and pack live." Suga said, wrapping his arm around your shoulder, giving you his infamous gummy smile. You smile widely and pinch his cheeks, making him whine.

You heard some light footsteps coming your way, you looked down and saw some small pups running towards you, jumping like a little fluff ball. You giggle and bend down, patting their head lovingly.

"Hyung Hyung is she our noona?" One of the pups asked, making you scream and hide behind Suga. 'how can they talk like us?' you thought and looked at them with wide eyes. Suga chuckled and found it so cute.

"It's okay baby, they won't bite." Suga said with a giggle, your face turned red in embarrassment. "Guys, let's go. We have to go to the palace. Dad and elder and everyone are waiting for us there." Namjoon announced and started walking away. You all quickly started following him.

You all headed towards the palace as it wasn't far. You saw a big building and your palm started to sweat again. Taking a deep breath, you enter the building with the boys. Taehyung held your hand and eventually your heart calmed down a little.

You saw a lot of people but in the middle was an old lady around 100 and a middle aged man around 40. 'I guess it's their dad.' you thought and gulp again. You bow towards both of them and smile warmly as you reach in the front. The man suddenly hugged you, catching you off guard but after a few seconds you hugged him back.

'I feel like it's my own dad.' you thought and smiled at yourself. "Hello my daughter! I'm Kim Junghyun, their father." He said with a smile. You turn to the old lady and bow at her respectfully. She smiled at you and bowed but you immediately held her shoulder to stop her.

"No no ahjumma, you're older than us. Don't do that please." You stated gently, everyone was shocked bcos of you but the elder only smiled and patted your head.

"You're really a graceful girl my child." She praised you while looking deep into your eyes and just like before, your eyes turned yellow. Everyone gasps at the sight in front of them including the boys but the elder was still staring at you unbothered.

"It's okay Junghyun. I have all the answers." She assured him. She stretches her palm towards you, indicating to you to hold her hands. You looked at the boys nervously and they nodded Without hesitation.

You hesitantly hold her hand and she close her eyes, mumbling a few words which were inaudible for you, like she was reciting something. She then opens her eyes and looks directly into your eyes.

"Let me out YN." Your breath hitched when you heard the voice again but this time she called your name. You look at the elder and she was already staring at you. "Did you heard that, my child? She wants to get out now?" The elder asked gently but you only gave her a confused glare.

"W-Who wants to get out? And from where?" You asked slightly scared. At this point you're scared to think what you're thinking before. "Your wolf wants to get out and take control over you." She announces loudly. Your eyes widen in shock as you felt like, you would faint anytime.

"HER WOLF?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment
⊱ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ⊰❥︵₣σrεvëɾ

HAPPY TAETAE DAY TO ALL THE ARMYS IN THE WORLD💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

My Love💕💕💕💕💕💕

My Love💕💕💕💕💕💕

Also don't forget to subscribe my channel