F*cking introvert.

[A/N: heyo! I know I asked for an opinion on the chapter, but ends up I didn't like the other version I made. So you guys can stick with this one! And happy New Years!!
Oh and by the way, don't kill me for what's coming up after this chapter. Pretty please.]

The lady took us to the second building, which our dormitory was in, according to her.

"Last floor, room 515. The first time, it will open without a key, the keys are all inside the room." She said and left. We took the elevator to the fifth floor, and we went to find our room.

"Man, do we really need to stay on the fifth floor? Everyone will use the elevator, and we'll die by walking all the way up the stairs!" Agate complained.

"Where's the sporty girl spirit when we need it?" Rose said.

"Hey! I'm not a "sporty girl", alright? My name's Agate."

"I know that much, darling. Anyways, someone said the hotel would throw a party today too, who's going?"

"Me!!" Agate and Mari said, at the same time.

"Well, if everyone's going... guess I could go, too." I said, opening the door to our room, which we finally arrived.

As we arrived, we saw a closet in our left, right next to the bathroom door. Behind all that were two bunk beds, a TV and a small fridge. The keys were on the beds, which each one grabbed according to the beds they choose. We noticed our clothing was already in the closets- well, two of my bags didn't fit to they were out, but still. It was pretty organized, after all.

"When's that party starting, again?" Mari asked, looking at Rose.

"Uhh... 2 p.m. I think." She answered.

"That's in two hours!! I'll go choose an outfit!" Agate ran to the closet, and so did everyone else. We started looking through the clothing in the closet, trying not to bump into each other.

Going through my stuff, I noticed I had no idea on how I should dress up for a party. Not that I've never been invited to one, it's actually quite the opposite, the thing is that I never really went to none of the parties I were invited, simply because I don't find them THAT awesome.

"Uhm... hey guys?" I said, in a low tone.

"Yeah? Didn't they put your stuff in the closet?" Rose answered, seeming to be the only one that heard me.

"They did, that's not the problem. It's just that, uh... what should I wear?" As I said that, Rose pushed me off, and started going through my stuff.

"H-hey, what are you-"

"Shh, I'm picking an outfit for you! Isn't that obvious?"

After some time, she gave me a suit, and a dark blue tie.

"Are you sure about this one?" I said, looking to her.

"Of course I am! Do you think you need makeup? I can do it for you-"

"D-don't worry about it, I don't usually use makeup."

"Well if you say so..." and she went back to going through her clothing.

I went straight to the bathroom and locked the door, and started changing.
And after some time, we all were ready. Okay, they took really long with the makeup, but I still could stay on my phone while they finished it.

Agate wore a black, simple dress, with black boots. She looked really nice on those, nothing too much though.
Mari had a shiny, red dress. It was kinda weird at first, seeing her white and lilac hair with a red dress, but after looking at it for some time I realized it wasn't that bad. She also had black sandals, which were very nice.
And Rose had a white dress, which was open in the back, and white sandals, similar to Rose's. It was also nice, nothing too much either.
For me, I wore the outfit Rose gave me.