Late graduation prize.

Everyone was silently eating at the table. Dad, mom, all of my brothers... not a single word. I guess the sounds of my fast eating were enough.

"Killua, mind your manners." My mom started. "It's just breakfast, no need to hurry."

Well for sure I was excited. For the very first time in my whole life I, Killua Zoldyck, will go somewhere without being supervised by my family. I needed to be there just in time, what if I didn't make it and they left without me? Oh god no.
I quickly finished my breakfast and I got up, hurrying to the place the limousine was waiting, with all my stuff inside. I opened the door and jumped inside the vehicle, shouting things like "HURRY!" or "WE NEED TO BE THERE ON TIME!" once in a while.

Finally, the car started moving. I grabbed a small mirror I left in my seat the other day to check myself, seeing if everything is alright. Hair, outfit, everything...
Well, I didn't do much actually. Just a different outfit: a white shirt, with a pink coat- well, it wasn't pink. It was like light red, but not that bright. You know? And I was also wearing black pants and simple, black shoes. I really did look awesome without the cat hoodie I would wear everyday.
Not that it isn't right next to me, but I'm already wearing something different. I couldn't just not take it!
It meant a lot because... well, Alluka gave it to me.

Yeah, it meant a lot to me.

"Master Killua," the driver started. "I think someone might have sabotaged the car on your brother's last mission."

"WHAT? TAKE EVERYTHING OUT! CALL EVERYONE, WE ARE WALKING TO SCHOOL!" I screamed. I could hear a collective sigh from the butlers in the car.

We got out and they got my bags. Fortunately, we were next to the school, so I wouldn't have to walk much, and they wouldn't have to carry that much baggage for too long.
We started walking, until I heard a shout.

"KILLUA!" I turned around to see who's familiar voice was that. It was Agate, on a car, on her way to the school.

"HEYA!" I screamed back.

"I LIKE THAT OUTFIT BETTER THAN THE HOODIE!"

"Oh- huh, THANKS! YOURS IS GOOD TOO!"

"WAIT, HOW CAN YOU SEE IT IF I'M INSIDE THE CAR?"

"JUST TAKE THE COMPLIMENT, ALRIGHT?"

She giggled, and the car started moving. "ALRIGHT! SEE YOU!"
And like that, I watched them drive away, as I calmly walked towards the same direction. Many cars were also going in that direction, probably other students. I couldn't tell, I wouldn't recognize anyone anyways.

After walking for a few minutes, we finally arrived. I was kinda surprised because everyone seemed to be just as excited as I was, which was kinda worrisome. Are they okay?

"Killua, you arrived! Are all those people with you?" Agate said as she walked towards me.

"You mean the butlers? Yeah, they brought my stuff."

"Woah, that's awesome! You know it's only a three day trip though, don't you?"

"Mhm, five bags should be enough to take all my stuff."

"It's more than enough, you didn't have to take your whole closet!"

"What? My closet is at least ten times bigger than that."

"Ten times bigger?! You don't mean it do you??"

"Of course I do!"

"W-woah! I wanna see it someday!"

Suddenly, a few teachers got us all together in one spot, and told us all to line up with our partner to get inside the bus. And as I had promised that Mari girl, I ended up with Agate as my partner.