I wish I could reach her.

[TW: quick mention of s//icide.]

"KILLUA ZOLDYCK!" Kikyo screams, as she slams the door of my bedroom. MY bedroom.

"What?" I answer, not sparing her a glare.

I was so happy, I managed to hang out with Canary, I got so many messages from (Y/N)- wait, why does that include on being happy? Well I mean, she's really nice and I like to read her messages, she always tells me about her day and she's kinda cute- IN THAT PICTURE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE!-

"What is all that clothing in my credit card?"

"Oh yeah I uh, went to buy a couple things I needed for, uh..."

"For the what?!" She said, almost screaming.

"Little travel with the school?-" I got instantly interrupted by her.

"WHAT? THIS IS ABSURD! WHO LET THIS HAPPEN?" She screamed again, her screams make me sick.

"Father did."

"He didn't!"

"He did." Illumi said, as he passed by the door of my room. He's probably already aware of the deal me and dad made, which is awful. I wasn't planning on actually doing it.
On the other hand, I still can take some time away from these freaks some may call "my family".
And there goes mom, pissed over the fact that I actually were allowed to go, as I go back to my phone wondering what she could have possibly texted me this time.

  Guess what?
  Tomorrow, I'm going to a big party!
  Being fully honest, I didn't want to go.
  But my friends are dying to go
  I can't let them go alone
  What if they got drunk???
   Anyways, I really hope it will be enjoyable.
<Even though I doubt it.
02:56p.m.

A big party huh? What kind of party it is? And what kind of friends drag each other to parties? Not that I would know anything about friendship, but still... that doesn't seem really the best to do to a friend.

I get up as I start walking to the kitchen of the mansion, turning off the phone and looking to the ground.

Agh, I can't judge others actions just like that! It's stupidity! The only "friend" I ever had just tricked me into being his new bullying toy after the other offed themselves! I wonder what kind of sick sh*t those f*ckheads did to them. I shouldn't be judging other's friends when the only friend I ever had was that guy.
Alright, let me be honest: true friendship only exists in fiction. Friendship is a fake concept! It doesn't exists, as much as humans try to make it real. But even so, judging other's views on that topic is also dumb, since it's all based on personal experience and opinions. Wait- where are my chocolates? I swear I left them right here...

"MILLUKI!" I scream, knowing fully well he could hear me. His room was the closest to the kitchen, I know he heard me. Yet, no answer to be heard.

"PIGGY DID YOU TAKE MY F*CKING CHOCOLATES?" I scream, once again.

"GO GET DRUNK AS ANY OTHER KID YOUR AGE WOULD! STOP INSISTING ON THIS CHOCOLATE ADDICT!" I heard him scream from his room.

"I'M GOING TO F*CKING KILL YOU!" I screamed, as I started running towards his room. I arrive there in no time, kicking the door open, and quickly grabbing like, 5 or 6 of his anime figures from the shelves.

"Don't you dare, Kil..." he turns his chair to me, his eyes emitting a weak bloodlust.

"Did you eat my chocolates?" I ask him, doing the same. Except my bloodlust is strong, unlike the weak b*tch standing in front of me.

"I..." he hesitated for a moment, before getting some money from his pockets, and handing it to me. I take it, and I careful place back his anime figures.