Three Christmas days, & Packing for home.

This chapter is Christmas eve Christmas day and 2nd Christmas day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day knowing that it's Christmas eve. I got super excited about this day because we were gonna open some presents. Nothing much happened today. We were all lying around the room. I decided to write some more story. I thought that it would be an interesting idea to make an Instagram account for my story. There was this one person that was a fan of my story. His account was @Tbdlreader (Say hi in comments). We became good friends and started chatting. He asked if I was in a pull-up right now. I looked down at my crotch area. Yup. definitely wearing one. He then asked if I considered myself a dl. I haven't worn a diaper since I was three years old. I said yes and moved on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas day

We opened presents and my top two favourites were a Nintendo switch and a lego classic set. Emma also got a Nintendo switch by the way. I spent all morning setting up my switch. I looked back in the box, and I found a Minecraft game card. I had never played Minecraft on a switch before, so I think I'm going back to being a noob. The rest of the day, I was doing some LEGOs, and Emma had her switch out and she was playing some Minecraft. So yeah not much today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Christmas day

Tomorrow we go home. I'm not super excited about this, but I better get packing. I put my dirty clothes on the left side, and my unused clothes on the right, along with three pull-ups, and anything else I own. I also packed my backpack, with the switch, my tablet, my phone, five pull-ups, and anything else that I would want to do on the plane.