Nature center & the bus ride there

Today I woke up at 1000 AM because I was so tired from yesterday's travels. Somehow my mom managed to change me at like 400 AM because my pull-up was yet again soaked. The one I was wearing as I woke up was also soaked. I remember putting on a stripey one when I changed in the middle of the night. Emma was also wearing a soaked pull-up. She had woken up at 900 AM or so. Today, we are going to go to the Blandford nature center. I've heard their slogan is "Nothing bland about it!". That makes me question why they picked that name. We went down to the breakfast room and had a big breakfast. I had forgotten to change out of the full pull-up, so everyone knew that I wore them. I was a tad bit embarrassed. I had five waffles and four boiled eggs. Emma had six waffles and four boiled eggs. We both enjoyed them greatly. We then headed back to the room, and I changed my pull-up. It was 1130 AM at the time, and we decided to head out to the nature center. We took two different buses to get there, 13 and 7 (I could be wrong please let me know). We had a little bit of a walk to the bus stop, and also a bit of a wait. It took 3 minutes but the bus eventually found us. There were a few people on the bus already, I'm not surprised.

We got downtown, where we then transferred to the 7. One of the guys that were on our 13 bus was also coming to the nature center. He looked about my age, so I asked him his name, his age, and we got to know each other a little bit. His name was Wes. He was from Grand Rapids and he claimed that he had a bus route map in his brain. He also knew a lot about the nature center too. He then guided our family through the nature center, showing us everything there is to see. There were also a few trees that had names: one was mother maple, and there was a birch tree but I forgot what that one was called. We planned on leaving to go get lunch at about 200, but we stayed a half-hour later. We then said bye to Wes, and then when we got on the bus, I could tell that Emma liked him. Wes was there to check on the animals at the barn, and to feed them too. When we were walking on the trail, I had gone in my pull-up, and I think Wes heard me do it. His ears moved a little bit when I peed.

We had Italian food from Palio or whatever, it was right outside our hotel. Then the rest of the day we were just chilling out. I was spooked and peed myself when I heard a train go by right outside our window! I never realized that there was a track so close! Emma then counted 108 cars on the train and three engines. I wasn't terribly excited about it, but Emma sure was. We then chilled out for the rest of the day, me and Emma mostly playing PVP on Minecraft. I wasn't paying much attention to my pull-up, and every time Emma killed me or surprised me in any way, or if I surprised her, we'd wet ourselves, no matter what.

I don't remember what we had for dinner, but it sure was good. I went to bed again without pj's but just a pull-up. Emma had real pj's on, but it was still way too hot in our bed. I woke up at about midnight, and I couldn't go back to sleep. So I decided to write three or so chapters on this story. I didn't finish all of them, but in my opinion, they turned out great.