I Love You For Your Own Self 💞

Start from the beginning

Mahir: hell.. wanna come?

Vish: shut up.. we all are waiting for you..when are you planning to come?

Mahir; where?

Vish: don't tell me Mahir.. you forgot? Ajj Shravani ki performance hai uske college me .. and her college authorities specially sent an invitation card to our family..

Mahir: so ? Tum log jao.. mujhe kaam hai..

He said eyeing Rajesh to come..Vish sighed sitting on her bed ..

Vish:  ek bar he sahi Mahir... Ek  bar ke lie aa jao.. usey accha lagega..

Mahir: I don't have time for all these..

Saying so he cut the call straight away..

Vish: kyu apni he beti ko uss chij ki saja de rahe ho Mahir jisme uski koi galati he nahi hai.. Kash Bela yaha hoti.. toh shayad ajj Shravani ko ase  nahi dekhna parta..

Vish wiped her tears getting up...
Just then Vikrant enters the room holding his bag ..

Vikrant: Vish are you ready? We are living in an hour..

Vish turned towards him ... She went and took the bag from him..she handed him a glass of water and started taking off his blazer..

Vish: main v ready hu Ruhi v ready hai... Tum jaldi taiyaar ho jao...

He nodded while she handed him the fresh lair of clothes..

Vikrant: Mahir nahi aa raha na is bar v?

He asked with a sad smile.. she nodded sighing..

Vikrant: Mahir ab jo v kar raha hai na.. he'll regret every bit of it...

Vikrant said and left tk change while Vish looked at the hanging photo frame which had the her picture with Bela..

Vish: Kaash Tu Yaha hoti Bela.. tere jane ke bad sab badal gaya hai.. sab..

' Mumma '  she heard her daughter's voice and turned wiping her tears..

Vish: Ruhi... Tum ... Taiyaar ho na?

Ruhi: han mumma.. par app ro kyu rahe ho? Appko pata hai na Bela bua jaha v hongi apko akhon me ase asoon dekhke unhe bilkul accha nahi lagega...

She said wiping her tears making her smile..

Ruhi: aur Shravani Di ko v appko akhon me asoon pasand nahi... So please rona band kardo..

Vish: nahi ro rahi..

Just then Vikrant comes out all ready in his blue tuxedo..

Vikrant: chale ladies?

They nodded and left for St. Peter to attend the cultural fest..

In St. Peter's

All the students sat in the large sofas that were arranged for the audience.. the front row was left vacant for the special guests...

Host: A very heart and warm welcome to everyone present here... We would start the evening with the openning performance by our Joshile Boys ... Please give a round of applause..

The hall was filled with clapping and whistling sounds...

Ruhi: when will di perform?

Ruhi asked sitting in between her parents in the first row...

Vikrant: beta tumhari di last me show stoping performance deti hai...

Vish: we need to wait...phew...