To my surprise when I open the door his driver is standing there, a few feet away from my door. It's like he was purposely waiting, or either not wanting me to escape or leave without him knowing. Not that I was going to anyways. I wanted to meet with him.

"Miss Cousy. Ready?" He asks and I give him a small nod. He leads the way to a large black car, windows tinted so dark that no one would be able to see inside. He pulls the door open and my eyes are filled with delight as I had never seen something like this before. The seats are fine leather, not a speck of dirt inside of his car. I can tell that he takes extra care of it, which is great. No one likes a dirty car. Especially if you're a driver. Your car needs to be clean.

I climb inside, sitting on the right side as he circles his way around to the left, gently sitting inside. From the looks of it he's a very generous man, having small candies inside the little space in front of me.

He pressed the button to start the car and it growls before calming itself. He puts the car in drive and we head out of my complex. "Is there any music you'd request?".

I look up to see that he is eyeing me from the rear view mirror, his hands steadily on the wheel. "No. Whatever you play is fine" I tell him and he looks away, his hand touching the medium sized screen. Soft piano music starts to play and it's more lovely than I would have imagined.

"I must remind you of your seatbelt" he tells me and it's only then when I realize that I hadn't put it on yet. Which is something I never forget. I'm just in awe of this entire situation. I give him a gentle smile before pulling the leather around and clicking it.

I remain quiet for the rest of the ride as does he, only driving, which he is good at. The night starts to get dim so my eyes are placed against it and the lights illuminating the Seattle city. It all looks wonderful.

"We've arrived Miss Cousy" he breaks, putting the car in park and releasing himself from his seatbelt. I furrow my eyebrows as I look at him, soon looking back to the window as he lets himself out of the car. We stopped in front of a large hotel.

The door pulls open and he seems to notice the fixed expression on my face. "Mr. Rianchi has had a change in plans. You were set to meet with him at a restaurant but his schedule didn't allow him to. I will assure you that you will enjoy yourself as he'll make sure you do" he tells me, gently guiding me to the inside.

I'm not sure what business we have doing here but I will not be going into a room with him. I am not that kind of girl, it's too soon. I'm not even sure of his age. Which reminds me. Look him up. I keep forgetting to.

"This way, Miss Cousy" he guides me down a hall to which I shake my head following him.

"Just Sienna Eliza, please" I tell him. We approach two silver elevator doors. He pressed a button and almost immediately they come open.

"I am only allowed to be formal with you. It's in my contract" I raise an eyebrow.

"Contract?" I ask and he nods.

"I am not allowed to speak much about it but yes. I am only allowed to be formal with you. You are an extension of Mr. Rianchi. You will be treated with the most respect".

We step onto the elevator and he presses the top floor without thinking. I swallow as we go up, staying quiet as we reach the rooftop. And woah is this part of the hotel the best I've ever seen.

Besides the nicely furnished space, there are beautiful lights, a hot tub which is bubbling, the pool looks warm also, and there is a large table with a plate at each end, significant cutlery beside it.

"Mr. Rianchi will be with you in a second. For now you may have a seat" he guides me towards the table and I do. I quickly take my phone away to try and look him up but before I can he makes his way onto the rooftop.

He speaks a few words to his driver in a hushed tone before he is seen heading towards the elevator. "My apologies Miss Cousy. There was a bit of traffic" he makes his way towards me and I stand up to be greeted with a small kiss on the cheek.

"No worries. I was just taking in the lovely view. I've never been so high up before" I tell him and a gentle smile is fixed upon his face as he takes a seat on the opposite end.

He gives me a small grin. "You've never?". I shake my head. "Well I'm glad I could be your first. But darling we must get you on a plane or something. You have so much to experience. Would you like to travel?".

I nod. "Yes for a purpose. I wouldn't mind traveling over the states or maybe out of the country if I'm up for it at the moment" I say and he smiles, his gaze averting to someone behind me who I learn is some sort of waitress.

She gently sits two champagne glasses down, a bottle of champagne between the two before leaving. He smiles as he takes the bottle, opening it up for the two of us. "Didn't want to go with wine this time. This won't stain as much" he says and I giggle a bit.

He pours some in the glass and holds his up for a small toast before taking a sip. "So" he sits the glass down, gazing over into my eyes. "Perhaps you should accompany me sometime? I am a busy man, I travel a lot, as you can see I am traveling shortly".

"Accompany you? Like come with you while you're working?" I asks and he nods, shrugging a bit.

"Well yeah if you put it that way, but you won't be working. You'll be simply enjoying yourself to whatever joys you'd like. I'd be sure to make sure you enjoy yourself whenever you're with me" he says and I smile.

I'm a bit simple, I would probably just want to be with him.

"So do you have a clue of what you want to eat tonight?" He asks.

"I'm in the mood for pasta" I say and his eyes squint for a bit. It's almost as if he disproves of my choice but doesn't say anything.

"Is that your favorite?" He asks.

I shake my head indecisively. "One of them, but I enjoy really anything. I'm not too picky" I say and he nods.

"So tell me what life is like for you".

I sigh. "Well as you know I work at Anavrin. I enjoy books so I thought it was perfect for me, but I'm looking for better. After work I don't do much unless a friend or family member wants to drag me out of the house".

"So what I'm hearing is that you're a couch potato?" He asks and I frown a bit. He makes it seem as if it's a bad thing. "I don't mean it that way love, it's actually a good thing. I love a woman who likes to relax. It's good for your mental. But it's also good that you get up and do something every now and again".

"I do stuff. Sometimes" I say and he grins a bit. "Tell me about you. This isn't a interview" I say and he lets out a very small chuckle.

"I am self made Marnicco Rianchi. I am owner of a few restaurants around the United States, and I'm fixing to expand all over the world if I'm lucky to. I'm usually a very busy man but when I'm not busy I like to take on my pleasures" he says the last word as if it has a deeper meaning, but I'm not able to ask because the waitress approaches us again.

"I'll have the steak and chicken while Miss Cousy will have the pasta" he dominantly orders for me. But not in the way that would make me feel as if he is too controlling. He only makes it set so that I know he is a man that handles responsibilities.

X

"You're stretching me out babe"