Rey wasn't convinced. Neither the gang. But none voiced out the blatant favorism which had erupted suddenly from nowhere. But Surbhi and Taani were quick to catch it. Though Surbhi didn't voice it out loud, she felt just sick of the unfairness. It wasn't like she thought Rey and Sharon didn't deserve the special attention. But when in a group, everyone had to be treated equally. But she wasn't sure about the unfairness if existed. She just gave Gurmeet a benefit of doubt.

"Okay, then. Hope we are clear with all the details. Let us meet for the shoot…" Gurmeet cheered. Kriya, Rithwik, Wahi were the only three reciprocated his cheery mood. Others were just confused with quiter things.

******

It was evening at the college, where Rey aimlessly trotted in the corridor. Suddenly, his hand was held and pulled into an empty classroom. He was pushed onto the wall and door was closed behind.

"What the…" Rey's angry face faded as Taani kept a finger on his lips. Gods. The girl drove him crazy. He was angry at her all this time. Even when they had gone to Beta company for the general meeting, he had noticed her sly looks towards him. But he purposefully had ignored her. Mainly because he liked the kind of attention he was getting from her. Or else, every time he use to pamper her.

Both looked into each other's eye. They never got tired of submerging into each other. It was like they could just read each other at one gaze. Suddenly Rey broke the gaze and pushed her back a little.

"Ye tum.. Kya Kar rahe ho, Taani?" He imitated as if she looted him. Taani scowled at his reaction. "Wahi... jo… ap karte hai hamesha..." she taunted, glaring at him for being so hard on her. "Koi aajayega , Taani… koi Hume aise dekenge toh… Kya Kya sochenge" he squirmed making her even more furious. "Oh… jab aap mujhe aise kinchke lekar jaate… tab ye sab apko yaad nahi hota?" She crossed her hands, glowering at him. He narrowed his eyes on her. Actually, she was right. But now, he was enjoying pulling her leg. She believed his acting.

"Tum na… tum Jo bi Karlo... Mein jaa Raha hun..." He put a step forward. But Taani blocked him, pushing him once again on the wall. This time, she plastered her hand on his chest daring him to pass her. But he stilled as her hand went on his chest. "Ek toh… aap mujhse baat nahi Kar rahe ho… phone uta rahe ho to bi ek ya do baat bolke rak rahe ho… aur upar se mujhe ignore bi Kar rahe ho…" she shrieked, now pressing her both hands harshly on his chest. He watched her hands moving up on his chest to nearby neck. "ye sab aap kyun Kar rahe ho? Zara mujhe bi batayenge?" She poked a finger at him. Rey was so into her that for a second he forgot that she was accusing him of being cold towards her. Suddenly, he realised it and overcame his goofy look on her.

"Oh… ab tujhe yaad bi nahi hai ki tumne Kya Kiya?" He mocked her back. "Meine Kya Kiya?" Taani looked at him, innocently. He rose an eyebrow at her. Taani actually remembered but she was bluffing. "Okay…." She sighed. "I'm sorry... Mujhe aapse aise baat nahi karna chahiye ta…" she apologized sweetly. Rey was about to melt but her next words stopped him. "Per aap bi kuch Kam nahi the... Aap bi Jo bola, wo mujhe acha nahi laga…" she left him and crossed her hands again. "Mein toh tumhare liye hi bol Raha ta… Meine toh kuch galat nahi bola" he argued not willing to back down. Taani was frustrated. They both were on the different pages and none were ready to accept each other's different opinions.

"Aap na… kabhi apka galti mante hi nahi ho..." She chided. "oh…." He cooed. "Mein toh kuch galat bola hi nahi hun… toh kyun maanu?" He questioned her. She scowled. "Mein bi kuch galat nahi bola ta… phir bi… apko bura laga isiliye mein apse maafi mangi... Lekin aap toh… maafi chodo… baat ko maan bi nahi rahe ho…" she watched him through the corner of her eye. He gawked her back. She was really trying to manofy him. And he was being hard nut to crack. "Okay… okay…" he groaned. "tumhari jagah mein tum sahi the... Aur Meri jaga, mein sahi ta… let us agree to disagree, baby… tab hum dono bi galat nahi honge" he compromised. She eyed him, suspiciously. He twitched his brows, waiting for her answer. "Toh… aap mujhse naraz nahi ho na…" she asked him. "Nahi, Pagal..." He held her hand. "Pehle Toda naraz ta… lekin ab jab tum itni cute face banake… mujhe aise akele keenchke…. Sorry boli hai toh… mein tumpe gussa kaise reh sakta hun…" he smiled. "Ek aur baat… mein jaanti hun ki tum acting ka offer mere liye liya ta… But I would have been fine even if you have rejected it… Taani… pehle Mein nahin soch paya… lekin abi soch Raha hu toh I understand… tumhe sab manage Karne Mein bahut problem hoga…." He held her cheeks.

TaaRey FF - Aurora! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें