ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ →ᴋᴀɪᴅᴏᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴀʀᴇɴ

Kaidou x reader x Aren !smut! 

should I make a part 2???

...........

Y/n sighs loudly as she finishes cleaning the popcorn machine. your boss was leaning against the snack counter

"What's wrong, Y/n I thought Christmas was your favorite time of the year?"

"It is...but I just don't know what gifts to get for my boyfriends. They already have everything..."

"You mean your filthy rich boyfriends? Yeah, I get what you mean."

your boss laughed softly while you looked sadly looked down at the polished counter in front of you

Yeah, your boyfriends  Aren kuboyasu and Shun kaidou, were the richest people around, Aren koboyasu is a leader of an infamous gang, and shun kaidou is a wealthy businessman who inherited his money from his family

how were you supposed to find a present for them when they have everything money can buy? Especially when you're working at a movie theater?

your boss's hand lands on your back and pats it reassuringly.

"Hey, cheer up, Y/n! Christmas doesn't have to be about material things. Why don't you just gift them something with personal meaning?"

"Hmm,  like a photo album?" you questioned

your boss shrugs, there's a mischievous grin on her face.

"No, I was thinking about something a bit more direct." she leans closer to you, running a finger down your stomach. "What about yourself? You have a lot to offer, don't you? I guarantee you that they'll like that best."

Y/n looks at her with a frown.

"Give me as a gift? Like, tie a ribbon around me?"

"Yes, exactly!"

It sounds stupid, but your boss is smart, right? You admire your boss as a friend, and if she thinks this is a good idea, it can't be that bad, right? And after all, Y/n doesn't have any other idea or enough money, and time is running out too.

"Ok, I'll do that!"

***

Three days later, Y/n was stripping off her clothes on the elevator to their penthouse. It's a short ride, so she doesn't have time to second guess what she's doing. she barely finished getting undressed before the loud ping! announces her arrival and the elevator doors slide open.

Y/n was fixing the Santa hat on top of your (h/c)  before stepping out of the elevator, naked except for said Santa hat and two red ribbons wrapped around her body. One tied between her breast and the other tied between her cunt and ass

"Special delivery!"

you announced with a big grin as you walked into the luxurious living area where your two boyfriends sat,  Both lift their heads simultaneously from their books to look at You

you see their eyes widening, No one says a single word, they just stare at you, and Y/n was getting nervous. Why was no one saying anything? Shit..maybe this was a stupid idea after all! you probably looked ridiculous.

Just when you were about to flee into your room to hide away forever, you heard aren's voice say something

"A special Christmas delivery for us? I see. Come here, sweetheart. Join us."

He scooted away from kaidou, making room for you. Relief washed over You, as you quickly walk over to the couch, sitting down between your two boys. You're still nervous because you thought that they won't like their present. Maybe they think it's a dumb idea. But at least they don't seem to be completely put off. So you take that as a good sign.