ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋꜱ→ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ

❤️

"So, what else can you do with your powers?" you ask Saiki suggestively, the adrenaline coursing through your veins helping you find the confidence you never knew you had.

He leans towards you just as tipsy as you and says  "well, why don't you let me show you ?" You giggle at him and give a shy nod, you go to get up and leave the library, but he pulls you back to your seat. "I thought you wanted to see what I can do, or rather, feel what I can do."

You feel his warm hand softly stroke your face. You can see his hands are still resting in the table but in your mind, he's caressing your soft skin.

"you like that, don't you," he tells you, not asking as he knows exactly what you are feeling. "let's see what else we can do for you" he smirks as you feel his soft lips warm against your neck. You visibly shudder and he tuts at you "now, now, there's no need for that, do try to keep it together, we are in public"

Your best attempts at a witty response are thwarted when you feel his hands on your breasts, your nipples hard against his smooth palms. You try to move into them to get more friction, he smirks at you, enjoying his total control over your body.

"Don't worry, you'll get what you want, but you'll get it when I'm ready to give it to you."

He leans towards you and whispers in your ear.

"You are desperate for it aren't you? Desperate for me to give you your release. I bet you'd let me have you right now, wouldn't you? Let me take you here on this table in front of everyone. You'd beg for my cock, wouldn't you."

You can feel the tension building in your body, his lips still teasing your neck and his hands rolling and pinching your nipples despite him never having touched you.

He looks into your eyes and you're held spellbound by his dark pink ones filled with confidence and arousal.

"Are you ready? Ready to cause a scene when you scream my name out in front of all these people?" you bite down on your bottom lip, knowing what's coming but still totally unprepared for it.

He leans back in his chair, his eyes never leaving yours. He can feel your pleasure, your desperation, your hunger for release.

You clamp your hand over your mouth as you gasp when you feel it. You've never felt pleasure like it as his mind presses down on all the sensitive nerve endings in your clit at once. You shudder as your climax rolls through you like fire. His mind never letting up, overloading you with sensation until your body begs him to stop.

You feel his mind withdraw from yours as he looks at you with smug satisfaction on his face. You smile back at him and say "So, what else you got?"