ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ → ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ

"Saiki!" Came the simpering voice, a practiced and professional thing.

Many men swooned at the sight of their angel, ignoring the fact she didn't know them and they would never get a chance with her, given she was currently speeding towards Saiki.

Saiki rolled his eyes, prepared for the stream of thoughts about perfect little Teruhashi and how today was the day she would make him say 'Oh, wow!'

She stopped when she saw a cog in her wheel.

One Y/n L/N, who began to grip saiki's arm

Nothing she couldn't handle.

Teruhashi and y/n once friends turned supposed enemies after finding out both of them have the same love interest, which was one Saiki Kusuo

Kokomi walked up to them, smiling a beautiful smile that had men staring from down the corridor.

"Hi, Saiki!"

Y/n had clutched Saiki's arm tighter, practically ignoring teruhashi existence

"Hey, Teruhashi." Y/n had replied, a fake smile and a false tone taking over as she gazed at the gorgeous blue-haired girl in front of her

Teruhashi turned to Saiki, who had started to shift from Y/n's grip in order to save himself.

Aww, Saiki! She thought, looking at him in complete admiration. Of course! He just wanted to show faithfulness to his crush after all, if he's seen with another girl what would she think!

Both the girls made a move to Saiki at the same time, glaring at one another when they both grappled with different arms. They both tucked in behind him

Saiki looked uninterested, eyes wandering from both y/n and teruhashi, till Saiki's eyes lit up when he spotted a person in a crowd,

Teruhashi followed his eyes, to see nothing there but a crowd of random students. She had to scan over it a few times to see the man Saiki was actually looking at.

He was average, she guessed. She knew his name: Satou Hiroshi, because she knew every guy in the school. Average build, body, brain, and skills. So why was Saiki looking at him?

An idea started forming in her brain, growing closer, closer to the front as she-

"Hey, buddy!" Nendo slung his arm around Saiki, knocking teruhashi and y/n off him as they both stumbled.

Kuboyasu and Kaidou Came up behind them, arms already slung over each other's shoulders as Kaidou connected up to an unamused-looking Saiki.

The boys started talking animatedly to Saiki, practically pulling him down the corridor as Nendo pushed students aside and Kuboyasu glares them out of his path.

This left the two girls alone

y/n had glared at teruhashi as she folded her arms underneath her chest.

"Nice to see you again, L/N-chan!" Teruhashi skipped off, knowing the first name basis might leave her shocked long enough to get Saiki alone.

She ran to the classroom, sliding open the door as the bell rang for afternoon lessons. She wandered to her seat, ignoring the drooling boys as she swished in.

Y/n had arrived a few seconds afterward, panting and making excuses for the teacher. She sped over to her seat, throwing Saiki a wink as she did so.

Teruhashi could almost hear the 'Yare yare' radiating off of Saiki.

Class was normal, and Teruhashi was smart, so she spent most of her time thinking of ways to get Saiki away from his gang and herself away from fans in order to finally get that long-awaited Oh Wow.

The bell rang, signaling class ended, and people got up to wander around each other's desks. Saiki sat still, as if waiting for the inevitable arrival of his friends.

Teruhashi had to get there first.

She went forward to him as fast as could be considered just a girlfriend going forward to talk to her boyfriend. Separate words, different meanings.

She arrived and stopped by his desk, turning to greet him when she heard a yelp.

Kuboyasu and Kaidou, being pushed out the way by a slightly pink Nendo. Chance lost.

Nendo started speaking to her, and she nodded and paid attention when she heard his tone slip into importance, waiting for him to finish or invite Saiki into the conversation so it would actually be worthwhile.

When Kaidou and Kuboyasu eventually pulled him away, she turned to try and fix her stilted meeting with Saiki.

"Sorry, Nendo-kun wanted to-'' she stopped, confused. The seat was empty. So was Y/n's.

Ohhh no. No way was Y/n L/n getting in with the only boy she'd ever loved just because she got disrupted by Saiki's friends.

She casually walked out of the classroom, trying to blend in with the crowd.

Impossible.

Boys flocked to her like moths to light, so she had to dash away before anyone could sound the alarm and she wouldn't even get a chance to talk to Saiki. She slipped down the path to one of the stairways.

"Cmon, it'll be fun Kusou!" it was Y/n's voice.

Teruhashi had paused, stopping around the corner to listen to the conversation.

"No way. I don't like you like that." Came Saiki's curt reply.

Teruhashi felt her heart swell. This was it! If she swanned around now, she could confess to Saiki and once and for all show Y/n she was a force to be reckoned with.

She turned the corner, putting on her best pretty girl smile and walking with a happy note.

"Saiki-kun! Hi!" She said, stopping to his right. He had been looking at her since she turned the corner, and kept looking in her direction as she approached.

Yes! This is great! She thought, turning to Saiki with an expectant smile.

"So, Saiki-kun, I've wanted to tell you this for a while, but.... I like you!" She said, waiting for the Oh Wow and the love confession back.

She was met with silence.

She looked at Saiki, puzzled, and at Y/n's cruelly smiling face. She paled when she realized.

She turned to the direction she had come from, looking to the vending machines where one Satou Hiroshi stood, grabbing an ordinary soda.

She turned back to Saiki to see him looking at him in an almost romantic way

Her mouth dropped a little in shock.

Satou made a move to go and Saiki quietly left after him, following him with an intense look on his face.

Teruhashi swallowed loudly and turned to Y/n.

Y/n smiled at her with an evil grin. "Whoops, guess I forgot to tell you." And she leaned in with a smile of the devil on her face.

"Saiki doesn't like you that way."

And she strutted off, leaving a shocked Teruhashi to be startled by the bell, running to class.

That was unexpected.

------------------------

I am so sorry for not posting anything for such a long time!! i won't make up an excuse I was really lazy! sorry again,

oh and I'm taking requests!!

love y'all ♡