That jade bracelet was given by Donghyuk.

On the phone, Donghyuk respectfully said: “Ms. Lim!”

Y/n said lightly: “What is it?”

Donghyuk hurriedly said: “Thanks to Ms. Y/n's last guidance, the Hwang family has been doing a lot in the past few days, and I have to thank Ms. Y/n for her guidance, otherwise our Hwang family will be in a disaster.”

Y/n said indifferently: “Let's get straight to the point, what do you want?”

Donghyuk choked and laughed awkwardly: “Ms. Y/n really knows everything like a god. I can't hide anything from you.”

Y/n smiled lightly, without saying a word.

Sure enough, Donghyuk trembled and said: “Ms. Y/n, please save my Hwang family one more time. We will remember it all our lives.”

His face was pale, and his body trembled slightly, as if in great fear.

Y/n frowned and asked faintly: “What's wrongs, Is the jade cracked?”

“Ms. Y/n is worthy of being a master, and you are right again.”

Donghyuk’s voice was extremely pious, and he sighed: “Originally, I followed your instructions and  confessed the jade plug, and ordered the people in the family to be vegetarian for seven days without seeing blood.”

“But My stupid nephew Hyunjin secretly ate some stewed pigeon soup, and accidentally stained the pigeon blood in the jade plug. The jade plug immediately fell apart. I beat him up and shut it down. At home, strange things still happening!”

Y/n frowned and asked: “What strange thing happened?”

Donghyuk hurriedly said: “Last night was violent and rainy, a thunder struck our courtyard scorching a century-old osmanthus tree.”

“Not only that, the tablets of the Hwang family's ancestors enshrined in the ancestral hall fell to the ground for no reason and fell in half. This is a horrible omen.”

Y/n frowned. From the perspective of Feng Shui, planting osmanthus trees in the courtyard is a symbol of wealth and good fortune.

However, the laurel tree was knocked down by the thunder, which indicates that the Hwang family will be broken.

The ancestral tablet was broken, which was a sign that the Hwang family would die.

She really didn’t expect that the evil spirit of this jade plug was so heavy, it was so serious that it exceeded her estimate, it could reach the sky with pigeon blood.

Hearing no reply from Y/n, donghyuk beat a drum in his heart and pleaded: “Although my Hwang family is in business, I have always been kind to people and have not done anything to harm the world. I be Ms. Y/n to save my family.”

Y/n said: “Donghyuk, it's not that I didn't save you, but the evil spirit was too heavy. After being carried by Hyunjin for many years, the evil spirit had already enveloped the Hwang family courtyard. It was impossible to deal with it with ordinary runes.”

“Then, what should we do? The Hwang family has suffered such a disaster, it is really unfortunate for the family!”

Donghyuk sighed, his voice trembling.

Y/n groaned: “The evil spirit will be more fierce when it sees blood, and it is still hot pigeon blood. Now to suppress such a heavy evil spirit, I am afraid that we can only borrow the power of the heaven and earth treasure.”

“Okay, if Ms. Lim needs something, even if I lose my fortune, I will definitely be there.”

Y/n said indifferently: “Well, I happen to be participating in the auction of Treasure Pavilion tomorrow. I will go to the auction to see if there arr any spiritual objects of heaven and earth. As for whether they can be photographed, it depends on your luck.”

“Okay forgive me for troubling you Ms. Lim.” Donghyuk, as if caught the straw, repeatedly thanked Y/n.

After speaking, he hurriedly said: “Ms. Y/n, I will send you a premium card tomorrow. If there is any place where you need money, just swipe the card!”

Y/n snorted. After all, she was helping the Hwang family, and she couldn’t let herself spend money.

Immediately, Y/n said: “You'd better be mentally prepared. Heaven and Earth Spirit Treasure are not so easy to get, and they can't be found. As for whether there is an auction, it depends on your Hwang family's luck.”

Donghyuk kept expressing his position: “Yes, I will also inquire more privately, but I still have to trouble you.”

After the accident, he also sought out a number of well-known Feng Shui masters, but those people just glanced at the door of Hwang’s house, and immediately waved their hands and turned aside.

Now Donghyuk’s only hope of life-saving is Y/n.

Y/n really sighed in her heart.

According to numerology, Donghyuk should have done no harm in his life, and should have died safely.

How can he think of God’s will to make Hyunjin, a dead star in the family, makes the family restless, if he does not save him, within a year, his family will be destroyed.

Not only him and Hyunjin, but also his beautiful daughter Yeji, they all will die.

..............................