She wanted to forgive him but at the back of her mind, she had a fear. Fear that all of this was just temporary.

"I am scared." She voiced her thoughts out.

Amal frowned. "Why?"

Hayat looked at her hands on her lap, a foreboding feeling developing in her heart. "I fear that all this will be temporary. Bohot mushkil say maine talaaq ka faisla liya tha yeh jante huye kay mujhe muhabbat ho gayi hai unse. Lekin jab say unhon nay yeh sab karna shuru kiya hai, mere dil kar raha hai unhe maaf kardoon aur unko aik aur chance doon lekin-" She stopped, her lips wobbling with her pent up emotions. (It was extremely difficult for me to take the decision of divorce despite knowing that I love him. From the moment he has started doing all this, my heart says that I should forgive him and give him another chance but-)

"Lekin what?" Amal asked softly. (But what?)

They watched the kids cheering because they had finally managed to score a goal against Wahab and Muneeb. Wahab smiled at their enthusiasm.

Momal and Hamna were in the kitchen ordering the maid for snacks and deciding the menu for dinner. While dado, her mother-in-law and chachi were sitting a bit far away from them, indulged in their talks.

Chachu, her father-in-law and abu were discussing politics and business related stuff. While Wahab, Muneeb and Bilal played with the kids.

Anmol and her husband along with the kids were supposed to arrive in the evening. They had arrived at the farmhouse two days ago and were enjoying this trip of their alot.

"Lekin phir yeh sochti hoon, jis shaks nay apni itni purani aur shiddaton wali muhabbat ki wajah say apni biwi ko pehli raat hi talaaq ka farman suna diya tha, ab woh shaks usi che mahine ki biwi kay liye apni salon ki muhabbat bhula bethay. Kya guarantee hai kay baad main unhe kisi aur say muhabbat na ho jaye." (Then I think, the person who decided to divorce his wife for his years old love, how can he forget that love for that same six months old wife. What guarantee is there that he won't fall for someone else again?)

Amal slapped her forehead at he ridiculous words, rolling her eyes. "Yeh kaisa logic hai Hayat? Abhi bhi dair nahi hai, kisi dimag kay doctor kay paas jao." (What kind of logic is this Hayat? It's still not too late, consult a psychologist for yourself.)

"Tum yeh baar baar mujhe pagal hone ka tana na do." Hayat warned, glaring at her. (Don't taunt me of being crazy again and again.)

"Toh aur aapki tareef karun jo itne haseen khayalat apne dimaag main paal kar rakhain hain." (Should I praise you for having such beautiful thoughts in your mind?)

"Tum meri dost ho yan dushman?" (Are you my friend or enemy?)

"Dost hoon iss liye yeh keh rhi ho." Amal interjected with a serious tone. "Wahab bhai nay itne saal woh muhabbat sambhal kar rakhi kyunke unko tum nahi thi mili. Woh apne gham main itne mubtala thay kay unhon nay kisi aur par dhayan nahi diya. Aur waisay bhi yeh jo muhabbat hoti hai na, woh apne bas ki baat nahi hoti. Yeh woh aik sacha jazba hai jo Allah insaan kay dil main dalta hai. Jab yeh kisi say ho jati hai toh purana sara kuch bhool jata hai. Aur yeh jo nikkah ka rishta hai na, yeh majboor kar deta hai baki sab muhabbaton ko bulane main, agar insaan sacha ho toh. Unki kismat main tumhari muhabbat thi, jo uss lahasil muhabbat ko unkay dil say nikal sakti thi, aik aisi muhabbat jo mustakil hai. Yeh sab keh kar tum unki hi nahi par apni muhabbat ki bhi tauheen kar rahi ho. Tum unki zindagi main khushiyan lay kar aayi ho, joh tumhe khud bhi mehsoos hoti hai." (I am your friend hence I am saying this. Wahab bhai took care of that love for so many years because he didn't have you then. He was so absorbed in his heartache that he didn't focus on people around him. Besides, one can not control love. This is the emotion that Allah puts in your heart. When it happens to someone, they forget everything else of the past. This pure bond of nikkah compels you to forget all your other lovers, if the person is honest. His destiny had your love in it, that could remove the unattainable love from his heart, the type of love that is permanent. By uttering all this, you are not only insulting his but your love as well. You brought happiness in his life which you feel as well.)