Return of Hyunwoo

I woke up in the bright morning to see a shirtless Chan sleeping with a pout beside me. I caressed his cheeks while he smiled and pulled me closer to him hugging while burying his face in my neck. 

Cho: We have to go to the company and we have many shoots too. Wake up baby also I have to make breakfast, my brothers are waiting

Chan: Five more minutes~~

He whinnied making me chuckle. We stayed in each others' arms while I looked at his breathtaking features. I loved this man, didn't I? I smiled and woke him up. He laid and rolled on the bed while I went to take a fresh shower.

Changing into my clothes, I saw Chan entering with wet hair and he took a bath while I went outside to make breakfast

Changing into my clothes, I saw Chan entering with wet hair and he took a bath while I went outside to make breakfast. Not to mention he sneaked in the bathroom while I was showering and well we both took a sort of umm you know ya...

I was making breakfast with Jin.

Minah: Ahh look at you two, brother and sister cooking a delicious breakfast for this huge ass family

Jin: Here you go love~

He sang as he fed the giggling Minah. 

Tae: How much I wish I had a girlfriend

I chuckled seeing him and Jimin fake crying standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

Cho: Aww look at my alien and shorty wanting a lover

Jimin: I am NOT a shorty your all just tall and YEAH! respect us we are elders

I teased them while Hoseok and Taeyeon came down smiling at our conversation. I took a piece of pancake and was about to feed Tae when Jungkook jumped out of nowhere and ate that piece pushing Tae.

Jungkook: Only me can be fed by my little sis

Tae: YEA!-

Chan: What about me??

He asked with puppy eyes while I awed with Namjoon who just arrived. 

Seo: Me??

She also asked with pleading eyes while I laughed at both of them.

Cho: No one is going to be fed by me now, eat your breakfast and where is Jih- oh he came but where is Yoongi Hyung??

Everyone looked around and I could see others confused too. Yoongi came down looking tired and sort of squinting his eyes

Yoongi: Guys I had a drink with my coworkers last night so ya hangover soup, please

He asked while I got into work to make him some soup.

The day started like that and as always everybody left to work. I drove my car to my company after kissing Chan goodbye as he had to go to practice for his car race. I reached my company and parked my car while my assistant Daisy came down while smiling brightly.