extra - Brielle's cold

Começar do início

As she was trying out the tea, Layla placed her hand on the different places on Brielle's face to check her temperature. "I'm sorry, love. If I had been more careful, I'd have been able to prevent you from getting sick. 

Brielle gave her a look. "What? How only earth could you prevent me from getting sick when I cover myself from head to toe when it's cold? I probably got it from someone. You can't stop germs from spreading." She giggled softly before taking another sip of her tea. 

Layla wasn't convinced and stood up again. "I could've done something. Anyway, I'll go have more things prepared for you." 

When Layla returned, Brielle had turned on the television to watch a movie she had seen many times. Layla paid no mind to the movie though. She took a seat next to Brielle before offering her some pills. 

Brielle noticed and gave her another look. "What is it?"

"Vitamin D to help boost your immunity and cold medicine." Layla said as Brielle took them in her hand. 

"Hmm. D for my immunity, huh?" She smirked at Layla before taking the pills then her tea to wash them down. 

Layla ignored her comment, too focused on making Brielle better to think of sex. "Chef is making you chicken soup for lunch. Do you need more tea in the meantime?"

Brielle shook her head with a small smile. "No. I'm just sipping on it while I watch the movie." 

"Alright." Layla was restless and got up before leaving the room one more time. When she returned, she held a vase.

The brunette was confused as she watched the other place it next to her on the bedside table. Only when she reached into her pocket and pulled out a couple small bottles did she realize what it was. 

"What oils are you putting in it?" Brielle asked curiously. 

"Peppermint and lavender. They're good for colds plus the lavender also will help you to relax and rest." Layla informed before putting a few drops of each into it then pressing the hidden button to turn the diffuser on. The quiet motor went for a few moments before the vaporizer exited, releasing the gentle aromas. 

Brielle smiled softly before it fell. Layla noticed and grew concerned. "What's wrong?"

"You keep leaving. I can't relax if you aren't here." She answered with a slight pout. 

Layla ran a hand through her hair with a breath of relief. "Alright. Sorry, love." She chuckled before making her way to her side of the bed to scoot in next to the brunette. 

Holding the younger in her arms, she felt Brielle's body relax in her hold. As they watched the chick flick, Layla's hand went to lazily run her finger through the long brown hair. Soon she felt the long deep breaths that proved that Brielle had fallen asleep. 

Layla smiled to herself before placing a kiss to the top of her princess' hair. Still holding her, Layla watched the rest of the movie even though it wasn't her first choice. Though because it was Brielle's, she happily watched it without complaint. 

Brielle's cold had gotten worse then dragged out for a three whole days. Layla was uneasy since she was busy making sure Brielle was comfortable and taking her medicine. Brielle had to pout or whine for Layla to return to the comfort of their bed that was now covered messily with various blankets. 

By the end of the third day, Brielle was restless wanting to get out of the house even if it was just to drive around in the car. However Layla was against anything that meant Brielle leaving the house with her cold. Though she was recovering, Brielle was still sporting the stuffed nose that began the whole situation. 

But Brielle had enough and wasn't going to listen anymore. She got out of bed alerting Layla who was calling after her. "Where are you going, love?"

"Out." She said before going into the closet to grab clothes to change. It wasn't anything fancy, simple sweatpants and a hoodie. 

Layla hurried out of the bed to try to stop her girlfriend from making her condition worse. "You need to stay inside. It's gotten colder out."

"I don't care." Brielle threw back before heading out of their room and down the stairs, Layla following close behind. 

Although Layla would normally be pushed into being more dominant, she was more concerned with Brielle's health. "You can't go out, Brielle."

Hearing her name made Brielle hesitate but she continued, putting on her coat and boots. "I can't be in the house any longer. I just want to go for a drive and get a tea or something. You can come too."

Layla imagined her window down to get a hot drink, the cold weather hitting her and making her sick again. Brielle had put on her hat, scarf and mittens and was about to leave when a hand slammed onto the door, preventing her from opening it. 

Looking next to her was the dark expression on Layla's face. A shiver ran through Brielle's body as she realized she had pushed Layla too far. "Lay-"

"No." The low tone interrupted her, shutting Brielle up immediately. "No... you aren't leaving. Not until you're healthy again."

Brielle's shoulder slumped with defeat. Then she stepped closer to Layla to wrap her arms around the blonde's neck. She pressed her body to hers and lifted herself onto her tiptoes. Her lips hovered next to Layla's ear while she felt hands on her hips on top of her coat. 

"Please... mommy?" Brielle whined slightly before pressing a soft kiss next to Layla's ear. 

The grip on her coat tightened for a moment before Brielle's lip were captivated in a passionate kiss. The two had kissed occasionally while Brielle was sick since Layla was very confident in her immune system. But this kiss was much different than their recent kisses. Brielle thrived on the passionate, steamy kisses but Layla had been offering sweet, tender kisses while the other was sick. 

Brielle lost herself and her goal of leaving for a moment, moaning into their kiss and trying to push herself closer to the blonde. Layla eventually ended the kiss, lowering the brunette to stand properly on her feet. 

"Are you going to listen now?" Layla asked in a low tone, the vibrations in her chest rumbling against Brielle's. 

The brunette remembered that she was trying to leave to get some fresh air. She smiled up at the blonde. "No."

Layla took a slow and deep breath at the brattiness. But before she could get another word out, Brielle had began sliding a hand down until she took the waistband of Layla's jeans, specifically the belt, in hand. With it in her grip, Brielle pulled it the short distance to her. Layla's face was shocked at how such a small movement could turn her on so much. 

Without another word, Layla took off Brielle's scarf and unzipped her coat, letting them both fall to the floor. Brielle was taken aback before their lips were pressed back together again. The kiss made it clear that Layla was not letting Brielle get her way this time. 

Layla took hold of Brielle's thighs, lifting her up until Brielle could wrap her legs around the blonde's waist. Layla walked to the kitchen nearby before setting the brunette on the counter. Brielle had forgotten about wanting to leave now that she was having the last of her winter accessories removed while Layla's lips sucked and nipped at her neck. 

Before Brielle could let out another moan, Layla pulled back and began to leave the kitchen. Stunned slightly by the sudden cut off, Brielle hopped off the counter. "What?" She asked in confusion as she stared after the blonde's back. 

Layla turned to her with a smirk as she continued walking. "If you want more then come back to bed." The younger was hesitant but then hurried to follow after Layla. 

The next morning Layla woke up with a stuffed nose and a cough. 

Andddd here's another post today! lol

Also I'll be replying to more comments bc I put the app on my phone and the notifications on. I have to say it was/is amusing to me to see your comments on the newest chapter mwahaha