You two are siblings?/Memories

Start from the beginning

Izou: You two are acting like siblings.

In an instant they stopped and Muzan says...

Muzan??: Heh, that's because we are, although I'm the older one.

After saying this he looked over at his little sister and shows the picture he took.

Rimuru??: W-why do you have that picture?!

Izou: Have what?

Rimuru?? freezes up at that question and responds...

Rimuru??: Nothing Izou!! Everything is all...good.

Izou: Ok....

!!

They noticed something coming for them from above and they noticed a giant monster that had some armour around it and landed in front of them.

Where the fuck did this thing come from?

Rimuru??: Well I guess it's my turn–

Muzan cuts her off by pointing his finger at Izou who looked at the monster with his three blades imbued with haki....

Izou: Santoryu: Ougi....

Izou: Rokudo no Tsuji!!

Izou manages to bend his body and swing the swords in the form of an inverted "S" shape while performing a vertical spin, slashing the opponent six times simultaneously so fast that he did not seem to move at all. 

The monster didn't even stand a chance and was cut into six pieces

Izou: All in a days work.

Muzan??: (To think he's able to use three swords that well and have such skill with them.)

And he's only going to get even stronger.

He looked over at Rimuru who was just staring at Izou like nothing else mattered.

This caused Muzan to chuckle a little

Izou: Again Enma....?

Enma was challenging him again and started to drain his haki again which caused the two of them to look over at Izou and saw his arm was shrinking little by little.