••••

Lydia's outfit

Lydia's outfit

"Wow you look hot" Ivy squeals as I walked out of my room.

"Your really hot" Felisha said

"I wish my brother could see you in that dress" Valeria smirk

"Maybe he will" I winked.

"Okay maybe he won't" I said due to their faces.

Man were they big on this tradition of spending the wedding eve apart.

We soon left the house before heading to club.

••••

"I thought I was the one who was suppose get madly drunk" I said while helping Valeria to her room.

"You would be if you would have took at least four shots" she slurred and I pulled the sheets up to her chest after making her turn on her side.

"Incase and you need to vomit..um.. just do it in your bin" I said while pointing at the bin next to her bed. Looking back at her she nod with a smile.

"I'm glad my brother found a girl like you" she said before closing her eyes.

Smiling I walked out before helping Ivy and Felisha to their rooms. After checking on the twin I walked to my room before opening the door.

After entering the room I closed the door before attempting to turn the lights on.

Before I could switch the lights on I heard shuffling outside my window. Looking around I tried finding something inside Valerio's old room to defend myself just incase.

You can never know

We were staying at the guy's old house for the night. Felisha took Damon's room, I took Valerio's, Ivy took Tyler's and Valeria took Taylor's, the twin took Ash's.

Spotting a wooden baseball bat in the corner I grabbed it before slowly approaching the window with the guide of the moon light that peaked inside.

Now I regret not closing the windows

How very stupid of me

In a quick second someone's head popped up into my view and I swung the bat, hitting the person right in the head.

I was about to hit the person again but he grabbed the bat from me.