12- Epilogue

6 years later

"Hello darling!" Newt gives me a kiss on the cheek, "How was the maze today?"

I smile and rest my head on his shoulder, "Same as always. How's the glade?"

"Ana was wonderful today." Newt answers, knowing I only want to know how our daughter is, "She helped out in the gardens for a bit before helping Fry in the kitchen." 

"That's good." 

"Oi! Lovebirds!" Minho yells to us, "Stop smoochin' and come help us in the maze room! We gotta get this done before the new greenie arrives."

"Yeah!" Thomas adds, "I don't wanna be the last one to the bonfire!"

I roll my eyes and shout back, "Coming!" I kiss Newt again before running off to Minho and Thomas. 

***

Minho, Thomas, and I walk out of the maze room, talking in low voices. My brows are furrowed as our the two boys. Our discussion is interrupted by a "Uncle Minho!" 

Ana jumps into Minho's arms and I scoff, "Hi mom!" I grumble, indicating what Ana should've said, "How was your run?"

"Sorry mum." Ana reaches over and hugs me. "Sorry Uncle Tommy." She hugs him too.

"I guess I'm the favorite!" Minho sticks his tongue out at me and I elbow him. 

"I will not confirm or deny that." Ana says and I gape at her.

"I birthed you!" I cry. 

"You couldn't remember it for eighteen years!" Ana retorts. 

My mouth hangs open, but no sound comes out. 

"Nice!" Minho gives Ana a high-five as Thomas laughs his head off. 

"She takes after Minho." Newt comes up and loops an arm around my waist, "There's nothing you can do about it." 

"At least I have you." I hug his waist. 

"That you do." Newt buries his face in my hair and I hear Minho and Ana groan and Thomas gag.

The greenie alarm blares and I grin at Ana, "Wanna help welcome them?" 

"Yeah!" She hops down and runs towards the box. 

The four of us jog after her, smiling and talking. Alby, Gally, Thomas, and Minho help pull the box up and Newt picks Ana up by the edge. I lean against them as the box scrapes to a stop. 

The boys open the box and I crouch down to welcome the new member of our family. 

"Welcome to the glade, greenie."

The End

Hi guys!!!! I can't believe that I wrote this and that you read this! First off, thanks for reading this. Second, I wanna thank @aspxen for pushing me to write this just because they wanted to read it. I am just so flippin' excited that I finished another "book"! Again, thank you guys so much and thank you for reading this 😊