that night

07:03 pm, apartment

(Shin Yuna point of view)

Its the party time that we'd planned before, it just started and now we're at the rooftop. I know its not that fancy but this is all we got for now; we set a BBQ stand griller near the parapet so we can have a good view of the city while we're cooking the food, a square folding table on it's left side and for our seater we just put six stools here around the table, but this stuffs wasn't ours, we informed the apartment staff that we gonna held a party at the rooftop and they politely providing it for us, so we don't bother to buy a new one.

We also have devided each other's tasks, and as you can see Junwoo oppa is wearing a pair of plastic gloves to prevent his hand from getting dirty when spreading some coals on the griller, he got some help from Chaeryoung eonnie to set the fire, and she also preparing our plates and side dishes, me and Yeji eonnie are on herbs and slicing section like onion, pepper, asparagus etcetera. While on the other hands, Ryujin and Lia eonnie get to seasoning the protein sources; beef and pork.

"Yuna, make sure you to wedges cut the potato and make a ring shape for the onion, be careful with those knife, okay"

"I'm not a kid, Eonnie, I know how to use this thing" I proudly pointing out the knife.

"Yah!! I said careful, you might hurt someone with that!" OMG... I got scolded by Yeji eonnie, she uses her lightfurry aura while doing that.

"O-okay okay, I'm sorry" it was trully scary when she's in that rage so the best I can do is just do the oldest said to me and continue slicing the potato, the other just laugh and tease me when they heard what Yeji eonnie said to me.

"Aish this kid" Yeji eonnie sighed.

"Better listen to your mom if you don't wanna be grounded after this, Yuna-yah hahaha" Junwoo oppa teases me and followed by the other laughter, I just pouting at him.

"Nath, how's the griller? is the fire setted already?" Lia eonnie turn her concern to that fire maker.

"Not yet, its really hard to make fire here, I think these briquettes are a bit wet" he's strugling enough to ignite the wet coals and the wind here just making his job more difficult, I just laughed internally seeing at his direction 'Karma is real, huh? ㅋㅋㅋ' I was mouthed so no one can heard that.

"Don't worry Eonnie, me and Junwoo will tells you when this ready" Chaeryoung eonnie said.

"Its okay, just take your time, we still have a lot to do with this too" she pointed the meat.

"Uhmm... what should I do with these rib eye, Eonnie? should I diced then skew it like the pork?" Ryujin eonnie ask her partner after done seasoning and skewing the pork with pepper and onion in between.