sister

two days later

Today is tuesday, I really love tuesday. why? because this is the only day that I can get up late cuz I only have two classes in the early-afternoon. Well, not that late because I still have to ride my dear sister to her school, usually on the other days she's always takes morning bus to get to her school, then I take her home and for me as well my classes started at 7:30, I think tuesday is special day for her.

Both of my parents went to work from 7-to-3 so I'm the only one who responsible to take care of her, and I never complain about it. The thing is this is my 3 last months here with her, I just can't lose every single moment with her, even though shes really annoying.

"Ready to go?" I asked her after I'm done with my breakfast.

"Yeah..." Was the only her answer. I'm sure there is something that really bother her.

"Let me finish this first" She just nodded and wearing her shoes while I'm taking our dirty dishes and wash it. After that we're walking outside the house.

We hopped in into my red matte vespa

After not-so long riding way we stopped in the traffic light, the traffic seems not really busy today, its just make me falling in love with tuesday more, hehe

After not-so long riding way we stopped in the traffic light, the traffic seems not really busy today, its just make me falling in love with tuesday more, hehe. I try to talk with her.

"Yuri-yah" I said.

"What?" Her reply in monotone.

"Can I ask you something?"

She sighed "Sure"

"I-i, I mean.."

"Just ask, okay?, I'm not gonna judge you"

"Okay.." Why is it so hard to say it, even though she's my sister, I never see her in this broke down mood, well I've seen it before but it was when we were a kid and thats because she don't get a barbie house set for her birthday gift. But its a different thing, right?

The red light turn to green now. "So can I ask you a favor?"

"Just ask Woojun, just ask"

"Okay" I'm clearing my throat "Can you take care of this cute-little guy while I'm gone?" Is what I say to her, but its not what I'm planning to say.

"What!? You have baby?" She said. "Why don't you ask your girlfriend since she is hes mother, it's not my responsibility though" She said in i-dont-care tone.

"What??" She misunderstood, definitly. "That is not what I mean, I don't even have a girlfriend"

"So what do you mean by that?" Finally she got my attention.

"I mean I'm giving you this scooter, can you take care of it while I'm in Korea?

"Really?? why don't you say it before?" She said while slapping my back, this time its really hard. "Of course I will, it was my dream to have my own scooter!!"