coffee break

a/n: just a quick reminder guys, "underlined" is english and "normal" is korean, enjoy..

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

kitchen

"Do you get her signature?" was Bryan's first words after finally me and him are interconnected on discord.

"What?? dude seriously, this is our first game after a while, but the thing you ask was a silly autograph thing? where is your manner? hehe" and as usuall, we're playing an open world game called gta online.

"That's what I'm talking about, its been a while and you still not getting me her signature yet, your best friend?, oh god I'm start wondering our friendship right now"

"Ha, since when are you became overacting like this, man, although its not even a month since my arrivals, so~ be patience, I still have a lot of time here. And if I may ask, why would you craving for someones signature who doesn't even know your existence?"

"Thats not the point, you don't understand and you know what, you're no different with me, Nath. Now explain to me that bookshelf filled with a bunch of action figures at the corner of your room... how could you so crazy over them?, like, they're not even a real person, right?"

"Hahaha" I was bitterly laughing as a reaction at his compliment "I really don't know what to say for that question to be honest, but we both are nerd over something we like, don't you think?"

"Nope, I'm not a nerd, not at all. But I'll go with a huge fan"

"Hehe, yes you are, whether you like it or- What the shit!!" I was jumped out a little when I heard an in game gun shot, it was a real damage on my avatar "Where is that coming from?"

"Whats goin' on?"

"I think someone is shooting me over that building"

"Who's that? and where the fuck are you? I said stay close to me"

"Eeh, Downtown... Los Santos, just a random player"

"Sorry pal, its too far, I'm at Sandy Shores right now"

"Nah its okay, I can handle him, just let me get this little brat some lesson" you're messing with the wrong person, kid, I thought.

After about fifteen minutes of defeatness, Bryan finally speak "Hahaha it looks like he's the one who got you a lesson, hahah" oh my, his chuckles are even worst then this shit head modder. All of your skills are nothing once you facing a cheater on gta online, no matter how many times these people kill you in game, it'll never makes them satisfied, they will always approach and pissing you off over and over again.

"He's a fuckin' modder, what can I say?, and now he wouldn't stop chasing me, like bro, what the heck did he wanted from me? I already give up, y'know?"

"Just leave him, bro, you never gonna win against modder" actually they just found it fun from doing that, yet for the people like us who just wanted a normal game it was annoying, like freaking annoying.