reunion

a/n: hey there my dear reader, just wanted to say that this is a short chapter, more like bridge for another event, and before you all wandering why Junwoo had more interaction with other member than Yuna, again it was a bridge to make a relationship between them, i promise to making more scene between the two in the nexts chapter (after they had a strong bond, of course🤭), i think thats it for now. have a good day/night ya'll depends on which country you lived in😁 see you at the next chap, love ya'll😚

______________________________________

wednesday

(Han Junwoo point of view)

The curent class just ended a couple minutes ago and its time for lunch break now, to be honest I haven't step on my foot at the cafeteria here since the day one because I know it'll be a lot of people there, I don't really mind if its crowded, I just can't handle the noise that the people might made while talking each other, so just like the other day, I'll just go off the campus and eat peacfully at subway just near the campus.

Put my earphones on, shuffle on my playlist, I just walking through the corridor to my destination.

I was too focus on my phone so I didn't noticed I walking into an intersection in front of me, "Omo!!" and you know what happend next? I bumped into a girl instantly, she is the one who stumble after the impact, I immediately grab her wrist to prevent her from falling to the ground, but one thing I didn't relized that she lost her grip of her phone because my reflex move.

"Mianhaeyo" I bowed to her for an apology "I didn't mean to do that"

"It's okay, it was my fault too for not being careful" I pick up her phone from the ground while she looking at me inocently.

"No, no it was my bad actually, I was too focus on my pho-" no way... I was mouthing while my eyes glued to the iPhone I just grab from the ground, I stay still for a second.

"Ehh... can I get my phone back?" I didn't respond her instead I'm froze, starring at the thing that hanging from the phone case "Hello?~" she waving her hand in front of me "Gwaenchana? can you give it back to me now?"

"Ah~ sure, here" snapped back to the reality I handing her phone back, it kinda feel wierd because I familiar with the object on her phone; its a tiny wooden carving in shape of a teddy bear that I clearly remember I made it myself when I was eleven, I also remember gaving that thing to someone as a gift when we seperated in my last day of holiday at the other States. 'It can't be her'

"Is there something wrong with my phone? you looks so obsessed with it"

"Oh, no-nothing, I just thankful that I didn't broke your phone"

"Ah~ don't worry, it didn't falling that hard so my phone can still survive, hehe. I better get going now"

"Th-the teddy bear that hangging from your phone case reminds me gaving a similiar stuff to someone in the past"

She chuckles "Omo~ finally there is someone who's smart enough to recognized it as a teddy bear" she look so happy with that statement.

"Is that a good news?"

"Yes it is!! because usually other people will laughed after seeing how terrible this thing is, they said it doesn't even have a shape of a bear, hehe. But its not about how it looks like, its about the story behind it" she stops and let out a heavy breath before continue "It's also a reminder for me, that I ever had such a good childhood friends while I had to come with my parents for business stuff to another country, it makes me sad at the beginning, in fact that no ones wants to be friends with me there, because the other kids don't understand my language and I can't speak in english properly at that time, I trully understand my situation was, but still. Then these two korean siblings came to me when I was alone at the park, I was really happy 'cause finally there's two people at my age who can understand me, besides my parents. Although they're only stay for two week at my town, it was my best two weeks in my life that I ever had" her voice shaking and her eyes seems watery while she talking "Oh I- I'm sorry for being emotional, you must be thinking I'm wierd right now for crying over things like this"