bond

friday

(Choi Jisu point of view)

I'm standing in front of Nath's doorstep for a good five minutes, and I had click the bell for a several times, he still didn't came up until now, I took a glance at my watch 'What a sleepy head' I sighed, it almost eight sharp and he didn't wake up yet?, I clicked the bell once again......... still none, we have an hour remaing but... 'I will definetly late at my first period, who knows how long he would takes in the bathroom and what gonna happend in the road, right?'

When I was about to leave, I heard his yelling from inside the house "I'm coming!!" then he open the door quickly "Oh hey Lia, do I making you wait, I was taking shower when you rang the bell" he's not lying whed he say it, he came out with hair still wet and a towel hanging on his neck, but he already wear a plain tees and shorts.

"Not really, I just thought that you're still sleeping there, so I clicked the bell many times to wake you up"

He's chuckles, I saw his smile didn't change eversince the last time I met him "Don't worry, I was woken up uhm.. maybe an hour ago? hehe... come inside, I'll be ready in a minute" I was a bit hesitant because this is my first time to come inside boy's house, alone "Awwh c'mon, theres nothing to be affraid of" I just nodded and walked in.

I thought it would be the same type of my flat, considering it just across each other, mine is large and wider to fit three bedroom's for five of us and one other room for the guest, there's four bedroom in total. While he has smaller dimension with higher ceilling for a second floor, but I don't know how many rooms in it.

He went upstairs to his room and said from the loft before entering his wardrobe "I just made some breakfast in the kitchen, you can eat first if you want to"

"I'm okay, I'll just wait you here, but can you make it quick? the other are off already and our classes starts in one hour" then I sit on the L-shaped couches.

"Yes mom, hehe" he's replied, 'Aishh this guy...'

A moment later, he's done dressing up and we are sitting in the kitchen island, eating breakfast together, "Its really..... good and tasty, and remind me so much when I was in Canada" I have to admited it, he's cooking skill is way better then me, even though just a simple food like this: it was a classic american style breakfast.

"I'm so glad if you like it hehe"

"You should teach me sometimes"

"Oh you are asking to the right person, I'm a great teacher by the way, hehe" hes proudly promoting himself.

"Haha, there you go..."

________________________________________________