"I was throwing up. I get seasick." Sitwell said. He continued to walk backwards until he hit the ledge that was the end of the roof. Steve grabbed him to stop him from falling. "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers." Sitwell said.

"You're right. It's not." Steve said, letting go of Sitwell, and straightening out his suit jacket. "It's hers." he said, moving out of the way. Natasha then kicked Sitwell off the roof. "Oh, wait. What about that girl from Accounting, Laura..." "Lillian. Lip piercing, right?" Steve asked, cutting Natasha off. "Yeah, she's cute." Nat said. "Yeah, I'm not ready for that." Steve said, causing me to laugh. "Will you ever be ready?" I asked. "Nope." He shrugged.

Then Sam flew up to the roof carrying a screaming Sitwell. The three of us walked over to Sitwell. "Zola's algorithm is a program for choosing Insight's targets." Sitwell said, in fear. "What targets?" Steve asked.

"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Under Secretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa City, Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to Hydra. Now, or in the future." Sitwell said. "The future? How could it know?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, earning a laugh from Sitwell.

"How could it not?" he asked, standing up. "The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught Hydra how to read it. Your bank records, medical history, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores! Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future." he finished. "And what then?'' Steve asked.

"Oh, my god. Pierce is gonna kill me." Sitwell mumbled. "What then?" Steve asked again, as Sam grabbed onto the back of Sitwell's jacket. "Then the Insight helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time." Sitwell said.

***

We are now in Sam's car, along with Sitwell, driving on the interstate. Sam's driving, Steve's in the passenger seat, Natasha's behind Steve, Sitwell's behind Sam, which leaves me in the middle. A.K.A. the worse seat. "Hydra doesn't like leaks." Sitwell said. "Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it?" Sam asked.

"Insight's launching in 16 hours. We're cutting it a little bit close here." Nat said, leaning up so Sam and Steve could hear her. "I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the helicarriers directly." Steve said.

"What? Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea." Sitwell said. Then there was a loud thud on top of the car. Someone broke through the window and pulled Sitwell out of the car, and was thrown into the traffic, instantly killed.

Then the man pulled out a gun. Natasha jumped into the front seat, onto Steve's lap while I moved over to where Sitwell was once sitting, as the man shot through the roof of the car. Steve then put the car in park, causing the man to fly off. That's when I saw that it was Bucky, or well...The Winter Soldier.

Nat went to shoot him when another car crashed into the back of Sam's car, causing her to drop her gun. The car behind us was driving us right towards The Winter Soldier. He flipped over and onto the top of Sam's car. Sam slammed on the gas hoping he could drive away, While Natasha tried reaching for her gun.

The Winter Soldier then broke through the windshield grabbing the steering wheel from Sam. "Shit!" He yelled. Natasha finally grabbed her gun and started shooting at the top of the car, but by that time The Winter Soldier jumped onto the car that rammed into us.

That car then rammed into us again causing our car to hit the side of the road. "Hang on!" Steve yelled, grabbing both Sam and Natasha, he broke the door as the car flipped in the air, using it as a shield as they fell to the ground. I used my powers to do the same with the door behind his seat.